Girls 6-9 months clothes

Gemie

Mum to 3
Reaction score
Take a look at my ebay auctions, if you'd like anything I'll end the auction early if you want to make me an offer :flower:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/blackpea..._trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Hm for the long sleeved tops posted hun and what condition? xx

They're all great condition the hello kitty one has only been worn once.
I have a clean, smoke, pet free home too! (I've had some awful smelling clothes lately off ebay/ sellers) :sick:

£5 posted? x

how much would you do for all the clothes under the jeans and the trousers in the jean bundle with butterflys on posted?

I think I understand lol you want to know how much for all of the clothes and just the butterfly trousers? :haha:
I'm thick , is this what you mean? xx

yes it is lol all the clothes and just the butterfly trousers out of the jean pack

£20 posted for the lot ? Everything in fab condition :) x

great would i be able to pay next friday when OH gets paid again as no money in bank till then christmas wiped us out this month lol

just noticed you have a bid on the trousers so if cant have the butterfly ones then thats fine

No probs hun, I've taken them off ebay but like you said the trousers have a bid so I'll let that run now.
Is £19 posted okay without the trousers?

hiya yes that is fine ill sort you out next frday prob be afternoon as need to go pay bills in morning and like to get them paid first before get anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->