Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

All good here, little DJ is now on meds for acid reflux and no longer turns purple screaming! Such a relief! He is like a different baby, he smiles, laughs and has started to roll on to his side...not all the way over yet though! He also found his hands so now sucks one hand and sometimes hold his hands together. Cute!

How are you ladies getting on? Hopefully things are settling down for you all? Anyone going to baby groups yet? I'm bored today so maybe I should look into more groups as we only been going to one so far

I'm not going to any groups but I take her every where with me. Zoe has a milk protein allergy so I've cut my diet back to nothing lol. Other than that she's a little over 15 lbs, looking happy.

I'm not going to any groups but I take her every where with me. Zoe has a milk protein allergy so I've cut my diet back to nothing lol. Other than that she's a little over 15 lbs, looking happy.

Wow she's doing so well! Douglas was only 12lb2oz last week! He has had feeding issues due to the reflux so it's taking a while to build him up but I'm hoping he will catch up as the weeks go on :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->