Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/AA619EC0-4FF2-457E-A43D-333E86176C01-1933-000002508B56A018.jpg

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/78623CD5-74A9-48C4-94C8-7F354E55F35A-1933-0000024FC752678A.jpg

Bjorn 6 weeks old <3

Gorgeous! :)

Mia's now completely on formula and she goes about 3 hours between feeding on average but lately stays awake between her midnight and 3am feed... Not fun! Our scale at home says she's already 8 lbs 3 oz.

Sarah, Mia has to be rocked in her bassinet for her to sleep there and I've now gotten quite skilled at using my big toe to rock it lol.

Ella rose is on formula now completely too miss! She wouldn't latch on at all and it was stressing me out that she wasn't feeding. She's having 120 ml of aptimel every 4 hours or so! Is gaining weight well and is a little angel :):thumbup:

Mia's now completely on formula and she goes about 3 hours between feeding on average but lately stays awake between her midnight and 3am feed... Not fun! Our scale at home says she's already 8 lbs 3 oz.

Sarah, Mia has to be rocked in her bassinet for her to sleep there and I've now gotten quite skilled at using my big toe to rock it lol.

Ella rose is on formula now completely too miss! She wouldn't latch on at all and it was stressing me out that she wasn't feeding. She's having 120 ml of aptimel every 4 hours or so! Is gaining weight well and is a little angel :):thumbup:

Glad she's doing well on the formula. Sometimes I still miss breastfeeding and in the middle of the night when I have to fix a bottle I often think how much easier it'd be to just whip out my boob but my baby is healthy and happy which is all that matters!

As for how to upload a pic, you go to post reply and then click the little icon that is 14 over from the left that looks like a pic of mountains and a sun (well it looks like that to me lol!) that allows you to post the url of the pic you want to post!

Everyone still hanging in there? Hows postpartum weight loss going?

Updated pic :)

249067_10151973202753957_417612447_n.jpg

Zoe is just such a cutie!!

So far I've dropped 25 lbs :happydance: but I still have 25 more to go before I get back to pre pregnancy weight :dohh:

C section incision is almost completely healed, though so won't be long before I can start doing some exercise.

How are all our babies sleeping? Mia is still going every 3 hours with the occasional 5 hour stretch at night and eats every 2 hours during the day.

Here's an updated pic of the princess who'a now over 9 lbs! Growing like a weed!
421208_10200510837387627_1288425492_n.jpg

I'm down 22lbs...still have 17 to go. My skin is still lose and gross.

Zoe is still breastfeeding, over 10lbs now. Grumpy as all hell now. I think shes constipated...

I'm down 22lbs...still have 17 to go. My skin is still lose and gross.

Zoe is still breastfeeding, over 10lbs now. Grumpy as all hell now. I think shes constipated...

Friend of mine recommended Vaseline on a q tip in their little bum to relieve constipation. Mia hasn't ever not gone over a day so I never actually had to use it. She's grumpy at the moment. Has been fighting sleep all day.

Hi girls,
Bjorn is ebf and constipated a lot?! The mw said it might just be his normal pattern.
I have lost 40lb so far. About 7 left to go which I can't shift! I put on a tonne of weight in pregnancy as I was a greedy piggy!
Hope everyone is well and babies are good?
Weather here is beautiful. Can anyone recommend a good baby sun Lotion? X

Hey ladies :wave:

Zoe and Mia are absolutely gorgeous!! <3 <3 <3

DJ is now on mix feeds with abut 6oz mised in with expressed boobie milk at night and just boobie milk in the day. I am officially giving up bfing as i have been trying desperately for 6 weeks and failed miserably and i cant take feeling crappy about it any more, i will express till my milk dries up or i cant take it any more i think :thumbup:

Sounds like you ladies are settling in to a lovely routine with your bubbies :flower: DJ is still very grumpy but we found out he has acid reflux so we are now trying to find medication that works for him, he is settling more with the new meds :)

I STILL haven braved the scales :blush: but i can fit in pre prego tops but the trousers cant do up over my saggy c section belly :cry: hopefully as the weeks go on that will shrink more and i can tuck it in haha!!

Hope your all well and loving baby snuggles :) xxx

My tummy is terrible, but I just ignore it. I can fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes, I don't look good in then but I can wear them.

I gained too much in my hips to wear my pre pregnancy pants. Shirts aren't too bad and dresses fit fine as long as they flare away from these monstrous hips lol.

Miss i gained loads too :blush: it was partly water retention but mainly my mega sweet tooth and monster appetite :haha::blush: im living in leggings for now, i darent wear a dress, my legs have stretch marks too from the water retention i think cos they were back to normal by the end of the first week :wacko:

Sarah your so lucky fitting in to your pre prego clothes, i have had to buy a few bits so i can get through till i can shift the extra weight/flab/jelly belly :wacko:

I had my 6 week pp apointment today, waste of time, they didnt even check my scar :shrug: then again the baby refused to go in his pram and screamed every time i tried to put him down so i ended up holding him the whole time and we all got a bit distracted by his fussing i think :dohh:

Wow- I can't believe how much weight many of u have lost! I gained about 30lbs and have only lost about 14! That was from giving birth! Haven't lost any since! Wondering if that is because I gave up breast feeding so quickly! I can fit in some pre-preg clothes but not many and they don't look good on me! :( was meant to be going on a hen do this sat but went to try on dresses and they all look horrible with my big jelly belly poking out! :( so ive cancelled! i have 1 really loose top that looks decent on- bit everything else looks like crap! Really depressing. How is everyone else losing so quickly?

I go out a lot with her, so I'm always out.

Was at the hospital yesterday, Zoe had terrible diarreha yesterday, low grade fever. They let us go home and said they wouldn't treat her until her fever was higher.

Her poop is more normal today, but there is some blood in it, so we're heading to the doctor at 3:15.

I'm wondering if it was because I recently changed to almond milk instead of dairy, which is the only change that I've done?

God it's worrying.

Anyway, whats everyone doing for Fathers Day

Mazz 14lb is still a lot to lose hun! and its half what you put on so sounds about right :thumbup: at least you can fit in your pre preggo clothes :thumbup: im still not in mine :cry:

Sarah how is Zoe now hun?? hopefully she is on the mend, think thats awful about the hospital not helping! how did you get on at the docs?

I think we are going to a garden center for hubby to pick out some plant he likes and to have a nice lunch...he is BIG on gardening so is his idea of heaven haha! no idea what to do for my dad though :wacko:

No answers with Zoe yet, she's back at the doctors tomorrow morning. Still has an upset tummy. Still has blood in her poop. Was back at the ER on Friday, they just blew me off again.

[/QUOTE] As for how to upload a pic, you go to post reply and then click the little icon that is 14 over from the left that looks like a pic of mountains and a sun (well it looks like that to me lol!) that allows you to post the url of the pic you want to post![/QUOTE]

How do u get a URL for a pic? (On iPad if that makes a diff?)

No answers with Zoe yet, she's back at the doctors tomorrow morning. Still has an upset tummy. Still has blood in her poop. Was back at the ER on Friday, they just blew me off again.

Sarah how is Zoe doing hun? Sorry i not been on since my last post DJ has been so fussy with his reflux its hard work :wacko: i could sleep standing up im so tired and sometimes i just cry with him :blush:

So I think we've figured out that it's a peanut/nut allergy in my breastmilk. I cut out peanut butter and so far today she's not had any blood in her poop :D

So I think we've figured out that it's a peanut/nut allergy in my breastmilk. I cut out peanut butter and so far today she's not had any blood in her poop :D

Sarah thats great you found the cause!!! keeping everything crossed the blood stays away now you have cut out peanuts :flower:

I just read another thread about settling bubbys and a lady said to put the swing on the highest setting and DJ has settled within 5 minutes! cant believe it! He normally wont settle unless soothed to sleep :happydance: i could kiss the lady that posted that haha!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->