girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

Shambaby corr you're having an eventful pregnancy xx

Yeah, my plan was normal and straightforward, with a lovely, natural as possible vbac at the end, but baby has other plans it seems! I really don't mind, whatever it takes to get her here safely. I beat myself up over my c-section last time, but I will not do that again. Have to go pick my son up from nursery soon, have spent the morning cutting out felt shapes to make my own fuzzy felt faces, hope he likes them. He's been restless lately and I'm trying to find new ways to keep him entertained which aren't too physical for me!

hiya
i'm 35 weeks and 3 days.
had to have a scan yesturday as my midwife didn't like the fact my bump was measuring 29 weeks when i was 34 weeks. they didn't really tell me much, just that he's healthy but it small. they told me he weighs 4lbs 4oz at the moment, i was having at look at the screen when she was scaning and seeing what he is measuring at as i knew they wouldn't tell me, on avrage he is measuring at 32 33 weeks. have been refered to see a consoltent which i see tomorrow. i'm hoping they will tell me more then.

hiya
i'm 35 weeks and 3 days.
had to have a scan yesturday as my midwife didn't like the fact my bump was measuring 29 weeks when i was 34 weeks. they didn't really tell me much, just that he's healthy but it small. they told me he weighs 4lbs 4oz at the moment, i was having at look at the screen when she was scaning and seeing what he is measuring at as i knew they wouldn't tell me, on avrage he is measuring at 32 33 weeks. have been refered to see a consoltent which i see tomorrow. i'm hoping they will tell me more then.

Im hoping to get my growth scan on friday at the same time as my consultant appointment for my thyroid.
Yesterday at 35+2 i was measuring 32 weeks.
We have the same due date :)

Sarahpip~ Hiya!! I have bought a few girly outfits, but I got SO much clothes at my surprise baby shower.. and we want her to get a few uses out of each outfit, if we can.. so we are waiting to see about that, and also how big she is too.
In my family, we have 4 sisters, 7 nieces(Soon to be 8) and only one nephew.. lol! We live in a sea of estrogen!!

Nice to have ladies in the same boat. I have had a very good pregnancy (no ms, not a terribly big bump - which made me nervous, but doc says I am measuring on time) infact I sometimes still forget (for a few secs) I am pregnant until I look down. I do have the normal aches and pains and I constantly worry if I am doing anything to hurt the baby *sidenote - I tired to put my own socks on this morning and I thought I squished the little one! I was not at ease until I felt baby move again!* Other than tramatic moments like that I am progressing well. However, I still have to work on preparing for the baby...I wasn't mentally ready and now that I am I have no energy!

Hi,

Hope I'm not too late to join, I'm 34+3, due Easter Monday! Really hoping she arrives on time, am already dreading the thought of being overdue! In UK we have to wait 12 days past due date to get induced :(
I've had a good pregnancy, v tired around 30 weeks, slightly high bp but that is all normal now and she's measuring a week ahead at the moment.

I also hope I don't go overdue! My lower body just aches so bad :(

Heaveneats oooh not long of course welcome to our wait it out club! Are you all set for your little one? X

i certainly hope so! i have yet to get a rocking chair thats the only thing i'm missing. now that i'm on mat leave I clean constantly but i have 3 cats and two dogs so no matter how much i clean they make a mess:dohh:

Heaveneats oooh not long of course welcome to our wait it out club! Are you all set for your little one? X

i certainly hope so! i have yet to get a rocking chair thats the only thing i'm missing. now that i'm on mat leave I clean constantly but i have 3 cats and two dogs so no matter how much i clean they make a mess:dohh:

I have 3 dogs too :thumbup:
Only small though :haha: 2 yorkies and a chihuahua

I have 3 dogs too :thumbup:
Only small though :haha: 2 yorkies and a chihuahua

lucky you!! my mom who lives next door has 2 large dogs a retriever, and german shepard and her house is always in need of a cleaning... but i only have 2 small ones a mini poodle maltese mix, and a Shetland Sheepdog (he's medium sized- but has a massive amount of hair) i find the cats make the most of a mess though as where ever they lay they leave their hair as well they like to knock stuff off counters and break things

Yes my chihuahua is long haired and fur gets everywhere!

Hi ladies have any of you ladies been told baby has 'engaged'? And did you feel it happening by anychance? Had a growth scan today due to glucose in urine but baby measuring avg so im assuming she'll be an average weight too? She came up on the 50percentile mark on their little benchmark

Im hoping thats what has happened and the reason my fundal height has only grown 1cm in 3 weeks, keep getting pressure and pains down there.
Growth scan on friday..

Hi ladies have any of you ladies been told baby has 'engaged'? And did you feel it happening by anychance? Had a growth scan today due to glucose in urine but baby measuring avg so im assuming she'll be an average weight too? She came up on the 50percentile mark on their little benchmark

My baby pops in and out as she feels like it .... At my scan last week she was VERY down there and had been for a while as she had a lovely round head. . . Then she popped back out as I couldn't breathe fora few days :haha: now she is back in as I need to pee ALL THE TIME :dohh::haha:

My baby pops in and out too. I think he's low at the moment as I keep getting shooting pains at the very tops of my legs and I need to pee a lot.

36 weeks tomorrow! Getting very real now. Hope he hangs on for a couple of weeks though, I wouldn't mind going into labour at 38 or 39 weeks. Going overdue scares me!

hiya
i'm 35 weeks and 3 days.

Im hoping to get my growth scan on friday at the same time as my consultant appointment for my thyroid.
Yesterday at 35+2 i was measuring 32 weeks.
We have the same due date :)

I hope it goes well for you,
this is my first so it's all new to me, and a little scarey having to go for all the extra appointments.
:) not really spoke to people with the same due date, most are either a few days before me or after

not sure if baby has been engaged yet, but some days it feels like he's very low down and theres usally quite a bit of pressure with it, he wasn't yesturday when i had my scan though.

I hope it goes well for you,
this is my first so it's all new to me, and a little scarey having to go for all the extra appointments.
:) not really spoke to people with the same due date, most are either a few days before me or after

My first baby too :thumbup:

Im hoping thats what has happened and the reason my fundal height has only grown 1cm in 3 weeks, keep getting pressure and pains down there.
Growth scan on friday..

I've learnt that fundal height means nothing so dont worry hun, especially if baby has dropped x

Thank you ladies :-*
I cant believe the baby will pop in and out......how painful :-\
I dont mind popping any time after 37 weeks been on leave since mid jan n if these pains keep getting worse i will be crippled! I hope it all goes smoothly for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->