girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

So got my third sweep tomorrow. Hope it works! At my last one I was 2cm and soft, but nothing happened. If I get to 10 days overdue I won't be able to vbac so fingers crossed for me.

Fingers crossed for you hun.

Im 38 weeks today. Just starting to feel mega tired this past week even just after 2 hours of being awake :( x

I had my little girl on 23rd march at 39+6, weighing 6lbs 12.5oz :)

I had my little girl on 23rd march at 39+6, weighing 6lbs 12.5oz :)

Congratulations, hope you are doing well x

2 more days to in for me, had trouble sleeping last night as I kept thinking about the cs, and specifically having the spinal put in. Had kind of forgotten how much I hated that bit. Oh well, I guess I will forget it again once my baby here! Also my pelvis is very sore because I tried to sit down on a chair at my parents' house yesterday, but hubby had moved it :dohh: I knew he had moved it, not his fault, I just forgot until I was about halfway down and it was too late. No harm done, really, just felt very silly and now a bit sore.

Soon there will be none of us left waiting, we will all have our babies :-D

Congrats! I kinda feel like I'm the only March one left now :(

I'm march - my due date was 30th, but not getting that far due to my GD so will definitely be a march baby for me! Hope the sweep does the trick - do you have your plan b if not?

Well 2 to 3cm now and 80% effaced, the lady said she doesn't know why he's still in there lol, especially for a second baby! Had the sweep and got an ARM induction booked for 2nd April. As I'm vbac I won't be allowed any drugs to induce but I didn't want that anyway, but my cervix is so favourable it's all looking good.

A c section is really plan c now!

Thanks girls, congrats to the other mummies and good luck to the rest of you still waiting :hugs:

At least you know the last the little one will come now.

My little one hiccups so much lol was stretching everything out early as my it tightest my belly lol x

Hi just to update my little lady arrived on 23rd march weighing 7lb 13.

Congrats jenjen80 x

Sounds good, little_lady, hope he doesn't keep you waiting much longer, and you get your vbac. I've pretty much given up on mine - going in at 8am tomorrow for cs if she hasn't made an appearance. It's kind of odd knowing when she's coming, and even though I've known for ages I feel like we're not ready and that I've forgotten stuff for the hospital bag! :dohh:

I got my vbac!

Joel was born 11.58 yesterday lunchtime via forceps and episiotomy. Got stitches, which is the most painful bit but other than that it beats a section any day! My waters broke 10pm Tuesday night and was having regular painful contractions by midnight. Got to 5cm v quickly but stalled there for several hours so needed syntocin to help along. Went from 5 to 10cm in 2 hours then but with an epidural, so much for my plan of all natural! I forgot how much contractions hurt lol!

He weighed 7 lb 6 and 53cm long, looks just like his daddy! Feeding well and has just slept 5 hours, yay! I am so knackered but feeling happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->