girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

Nothing happening here. Had my last scan today and everything is looking good. Baby is a nice, normal size, with a nice, normal amount of fluid, dopplers good. I'm actually a bit concerned all her clothes will be too big, as I remember them fitting well on Hayden at 8lb 2oz, and this one is estimated at 3.2kg which is about 6.5lb I think! Oh well, if they are I will just have to do some shopping! Only 6 days at most now until we meet her - getting scared of the birth bit, especially if I end up having to have the cs, but very excited to meet her, and very ready to not be pregnant any more!

Hope everyone's doing ok? I'm off to meet hubby for lunch now :)

I had a midwife app today, she did a sweep and said I'm 2-3cm dilated, quite soft and cervix is mainly forward although still has a little bit to go. Also 3/5 engaged.

I'm taking this as positive as it's my second baby and I know you don't need to be dilated or effaced or engaged to go into labour!

Having a few mild contractions but I've had these all week so I'm trying to ignore them for now. MIL is having my toddler tonight so hopefully I get a good night's sleep....

I go in at 8am tomorrow im getting nervous

Still here to.

Good luck tomorrow hun.

Im not really getting much signs or anything. I get little period pain here and there but nothing huge. Sometimes my belly tighest up but turns out to be gasy or i need to use the loo :s lol

Thanks MrsC! Yes Emma Nicole arrived on March 20th at 4.37am after just 12 hours labour

Congratulations, hope all is going well for you x

Morning ladies... Overdue today, not experienced the joys of this before! Wonder how far I will go...

Good luck boxxey, I've been losing bit amounts of plug last night and today followed by sharp pains, hopefully things are going to start happening very soon :) x

hello all Domenic Charles Glenn Radke was born @ 948pm March 22 was put to sleep to have him, i was pushing he got stuck his heart rate dropped, he is a healthy 10pound baby and is 22 inches long, i will post more when im not so sore

Congratulations boxxey, sorry things didn't go so smoothly, but glad he is doing well. Wishing you a speedy recovery - look after yourself and enjoy your little man x

I'm still here - cs booked for Wednesday and no sign baby fancies a vbac, so thinking I've got 4 more days. Having a curry for tea tonight, though, and have been expressing so hopefully stimulating some helpful hormones there! And who knows, maybe I'll see if hubby wants to help out :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->