girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

Congrats! Loving all the birth stories, not long to go now for us all

Been having mild contractions every 20 minutes this morning, they aren't too painful yet so waiting to see if things develop...

Omg good luck hun. one thing that worked for me was rocking on the loo - it actually helped my waters go. and hand over that massage oil to hubby!

Lol i like how everyone is passing their tips over. I only get mild period pains but nothing else. Haven't had much today so far but i did get a better sleep. What do the mild contractions feel like? x

Mild contractions are like very squeezy Braxton hicks with pressure down in the lower bump, at least that's how I find them. Been having them all day but tailed off a bit now. I'm hoping they reappear tomorrow.

Also not sure if my waters are leaking, it feels very wet all the time down there and it smells sweet, definitely not wee but I guess it could be discharge only that's normally thicker for me.

Any news from anyone as we have all been very quiet.
I hit 40 weeks tomorrow and I honestly thought my little lady would be nice and early but obviously not. Getting very jealous of everyone else around me having babies lol.

Nope yet hun. One of the march ladies was having contractions earlier haven't heard from her in the last hour or so could i wonder if she has gone lol.. Ive only just hit term so ive got 3 weeks until my due date would like to think she'd come back that to xxx

I'm still here... Still having contractions but theyre doing diddly squat apart from hurting. Got another sweep Thursday if I last that long, hopefully not as its my due date!

Meandmrb had her baby on thurs 14th, her story is in the birth announcements section. She is doing well.

Nothing here, although as we speak baby is doing some crazy squirming and I'm getting some pretty uncomfy bh's! Feels like she's trying to burst out! Only 8 more days for me to wait at the most, and I am very ready to have her out now. Hope to hear some happy birth stories soon x

Ive been having some very intense BH, i actually thought i was in labour last night as it went on for 3+ hours :haha:

Not much going on here, pelvis is getting more sore each day, but that is about it!

Nope....nothing too much here! Bh's, plug, etc. just hoping my time is near very soon. This is our 3rd so we will see how far it's dragged out. Just want to meet our baby girl. I pretty much stopped answering my phone and texts because its the same questions. I'm so done, really!!!

Basically the same as lexus09 been having strong BH for the past few days and started losing plug last night, plus a little bit of spotting, going to go on a mad cleaning spree today to try get things moving :) good luck everyone not long now either way! Xx

i resting myself today no cleaning lol. My period pains have stop for now but i get the random of shooting pains down my right leg lol

think im getting some lighting crotch to lol. Baby is wriggling around alot to and in bed last night the hard top of my bump has shifted down lol xx

Had midwife today, baby is 3/5 engaged, got another appt next tuesday 40+2 when i will get booked in for an induction if this baby hasnt arrived!

I went to the dr yesterday my blood pressure is up so im being induced fri at 8am

Any news?? I am now two days overdue and she still feels like she isn't coming any time soon.
Am now booked in for a sweep next Tuesday but am praying she puts in an appearance over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->