Girls Bundle !! **putting all clothes on ebay in half hour!!**

I'm interested in the tights in first pic, the long sleeved bodysuit in 3rd pic, minnie mouse outfit in fourth and the thumper sleepsuit in fifth what sizes are these please and how much

they are all 0-3 months & for the lot i would do £8 posted? x

Ok i was really after 3-6 as she has enough of everything in 0-3 how much is just the minnie outfit

Great ill take it ill pay later as im on my phone at mo

hi hun what size is the pink crochet hat and how much posted?

hi hun what size is the pink crochet hat and how much posted?

the hat is from about 0-6 months hun but the flower on it has a clip & can be taken of and used as a hair clip :) posted i would ask £3 x

How much for play mat and chair? Do u have boxes for them?

Also what condition are the sleepsuits in last pic and the tights with bows xx

How much for play mat and chair? Do u have boxes for them?

Also what condition are the sleepsuits in last pic and the tights with bows xx

playmat & bouncer are currently on ebay, gym has buy it now £20 or bids start at £10 noone has yet bidded & i will sell for £10 plus postage if noone buys. Bouncer is on for buy it now price £25 or bidding from £15, noone has yet bidded & if noone buys i will sell for £20 plus postage .. can post the links if you would like? & yes have boxes for both.

sleepsuits in the last pic have all been worn a few times but there are no marks on them & tights have never been worn x

putting all the clothes on ebay tonight, if anyone wants anything seperate let me know now! x

How Mcg for tights and sleepsuits do they have bobbl2es? If not how much pls also interested in the links pls xx

whats bobbles? .. dont think they do no. I have put them on ebay now as a bundle but if they dont sell i will selll them to you for £6.50 posted & links are below, both gym & bouncer ending in 7hours still no bids

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110731890926?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110731888845?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If they dont sell let me know if you want them so i know not to relist them x

bobbles as in like were theve been worn and rubbed? im def interested if dont sell xx

oh naa no bobbles, the tights have been taken out the packet but my baby has never worn them as she has soo many clothes & the sleepsuits only been worn a few times, no signs of wear at all really .. ok are u interested in the clothes, gym & bouncer?x

2 of the tops in the 2nd pic i believe are & the dress on the right in the last pic, although they all look the same sizes i think these ones are labelled 6-9, they are all on ebay now tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->