Girls' Clothes 12-18 months and 18-24 months- MAKE ME REASONABLE OFFERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy and lara

Reaction score
Hi there

It has been regular clear out time at ours and I have some girls' clothes for sale. All prices INCLUDE postage. Give me a shout if you have any questions,

Lesley

hi hunny could you do a deal on all the vests?? xxx:hugs: as im a fellow edinburgh girly x

Could I have all the vests if the lady above doesn't have them? X

Hi guys,

up late last night at hospital. Will pm you all back once I get some sleep today

Lesley

hiya honey - could you please let me know your best price posted for 16,15, 6 and 4? xxx

Hiya

I have updated the thread with items which are now reserved. I will be holding them all until tomorrow night and will repost if they become available again.

I am sorry for not getting this updated quicker but had to take Dad to hospital last night as he was struggling to breathe. A bad virus and mild pneumonia but better today. Late night/ early morning at A&E though.

Lesley
x

Hi, could I have number 1 and number 4 please...if you PM me your paypal I'll send over payment :thumbup:

Hi Guys

Am waiting to hear from earlier poster who reserved a lot of my stuff and hasn't been online since. If I haven't heard by tomorrow I will unreserve it all and pm folk with prices. Sorry to keep you waiting but think this is easier than doing it all a bit at a time and making mistakes.

Lesley

Hiya, if this hasnt gone, can I have this one?
10. Trespass waterproof puddle suit, 18-24 months, £5.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back