Girls first name HELP!

sticky_wishes

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hi!

So I'm 24 weeks, and team yellow. We can't seem to think of a name!!! Our sons name is Cooper Angus (Angus after my dads middle name) so it needs to go well with Cooper.

Girls name...
We have a girls middle name 'Blossom' which is my Nans nn. First names I have been thinking over ~

Blake Blossom (is it too blah blah?) nn Bibi
Monroe Blossom
Farrah Blossom
Farrow Blossom
Bea Blossom
Eden Blossom

Any thoughts?? Thanks x

I love Eden Blossom, sounds so pretty and flows nice wih your sons name :thumbup:

Thanks! I really like it!

Thing is, I'm from Kent (UK) and I'm not sure if it would sound too chavvy in my area! I love the name Dakota but so many people won't pronounce the 't' Da-ko-a that it puts me off! Haha!x

Marley Blossom is really cute too :)

Eden isn't a chavvy name round me but I don't live anywhere near you so can't help with that :flow:

In this case I like Blake better for a boy as the Bibi seems odd to me personally but don't let that stop you if you like it! Blakely is also an option for boy/girl.
Farrah or Eden flow best and both go perfectly with Cooper IMO.

Other options could be:
Cooper & Kameron
Cooper & Savanna
Cooper & Izadora
Cooper & Paisley
Cooper & Neveya
Cooper & Talia/Natalia
Cooper & Madison

I like Bea best, but it doesn't flow that well with Blossom. My next choice would be Eden, then Marley. Just not keen on the sound of Farrah, and I think Blake, Farrow and Monroe all sound a bit masculine for my taste.

I love Bea but agree its too short for Blossom. I love Beatrix but DH hates it. I haven't asked him about Bea yet, so he probably hates that too!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->