Girls In Charge

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
:lol:

I was just wondering if there were any other ladies out there who are the ones putting the stops on TTC? I do get my broody moments, but the older Nim gets, the less I want to TTC and just spend time with her. I do want a big family, so will get there eventually, just not now.

OH has asked that we start TTC this time next year, which I was fine last year but now it's too soon :rofl:

So it feels like I don't really belong properly in WTT, and was wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?

I'm kind of putting the breaks on for us but not voluntarily. DH's ready emotionally and professionally but we're waiting for me to get to a better point in my career.
I still think you belong in wtt though, you're just waiting for it to feel right. I don't have a child yet but I've heard from many people that they couldn't imagine having another for a while after the first. At some point you'll change your mind and it'll feel right.

us! although our wtt is dictated by the wedding too, before we booked and decided to get married sooner, he was all for ttc, and still is, i however, don't want to start ttc until we've sold up and brought some where bigger.
i am a big like you too nic cos i feel the older maddi gets, the easier it will be when we do have another one, and i think, well i've waited this long, i can wait i bit longer, if that makes sense!!

Yep, I am and have been for the past few years. DH is a good negotiator though and has talked me down from June to March....getting sooo close now!

Yep thats me :blush:

OH has been pressing to TTC since we were 18! But I knew I was waaaay too young to even concider it, now we are getting married and have both decided to wait until september (I shall be 22 so he has had a four year wait :rofl:), but even then I may put the breaks on TTC since we really need to get to grips with our finances and try to pay everything off!

:happydance:

OH would of had me pregnant as soon as Josh popped out if he had it his way! Im the one with the sensible head. I want to get the wedding out the way and have a little nest egg set up before #2

OH is excited to have more children ASAP, I am the one saying "no more kids until we get married" and wanting to go to school or sort a career for myself and an ideal living situation before we try again. Like, OH agrees the 3 of us should be living together before we dream of trying again, but I think OH would try in a 2 bedroom apartment, I'd rather have a place with 3 bedrooms or at least an extra room to use as a playroom if he wants to try

OH would have liked us to have had another one by now :rofl: However sibnce I'm the primary carer I decided I didn't want to have 2 children that are still babies which is why we're hoping to have another when Amelie is just over 2.

I think my dh wants to ttc sooner than later..and I too get my super broody moments especially since a few ladies on here recently have gotten bfp's with their lo's under 1 years old and it makes me think about it...
BUT then i have some hard days and think how can I cope being preggy AND do this? Plus my af's arent back at all due to bfing so thats my excuse why we cant ttc just yet :p

Me!! OH has been approaching the subject since Pops was 2 weeks old!! He wanted to try just before he went away 2 weeks ago and it scared the sh$t out of me!! He rang the other day and said he wants to start trying when he gets back in April .... so I suppose we are officially WTT in April (although I think I may freak out again). I am happy with Pops and at the moment don't want another baby although we've always said we'd have two ....... :shrug: Doesn't help that he's not around much to help either :dohh:

It's easy for guys though, isn't it? :lol: They can still have their career, their fun, etc while we're the ones who have to give up our bodies for about a year and put up with MS, stretchies, aches, pains, night feeds, etc.

atm OH wants next January. Tooooo sooooon!

I guess it feels weird being in WTT though, because I'm the one putting the breaks on. So I can't really contribute to a lot of threads.

It's easy for guys though, isn't it? :lol: They can still have their career, their fun, etc while we're the ones who have to give up our bodies for about a year and put up with MS, stretchies, aches, pains, night feeds, etc.

atm OH wants next January. Tooooo sooooon!

I guess it feels weird being in WTT though, because I'm the one putting the breaks on. So I can't really contribute to a lot of threads.

I so agree!! The thought of being pregnant again scares the hell out of me cos I feel like I've only just got my body and life back!! I've been floating around WTT but don't/didn't feel committed enough to post before but since the convo with hubby the other night .... hmmmm we'll see :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->