Girls middle name for Bo?

kellyrae

Reaction score
I love the name Bo for a girl, I'm just having a hard time thinking of a suitable nice middle name to go with it.....my other two daughters are Maisie-Rae Marylynne & Rosalie Elizabeth, I like older names......do you lovely ladies have any inspiration? :flower:

peep? lol

Victoria
Audrey
Charlotte
Kathrine
Anne
Stephanie
Miriam
Evelyn
Lilith
Vivienne
Meridith

I'd go with a longer middle name. Some which sound nice (imo) together are:
Bo Genniveve
Bo Juliet
Bo Aurora
Bo Adelaide
Bo Lucille
Bo Amelia
Bo Annabell
Bo Elodie

Annabella?
The Bo I know is Bo Elizabeth which isn't possible for you x

Bo Everley
Bo Evangeline
Bo Iris
Bo Cordelia
Bo estelle/estella
Bo Evangeline

I know a Bo May. I like previous suggestion of Bo Katherine or how about Bo Frances or Bo Marie

Bo for a girl is one of my favorite girl names. I think it pairs best with a very feminine flowery middle name since it is so unisex and many people favor it as a boy's name.

Bo Violet
Bo Lillian
Bo Madeline
Bo Sylvia

Bo Everley
Bo Evangeline
Bo Iris
Bo Cordelia
Bo estelle/estella
Bo Evangeline

I was going to suggest Estelle, it came to mind even though it's not a name I'd usually choose.

Thank you everyone, there is some lovely suggestions....I love Bo Violet and this would fall in nice as violet was my great grandmothers name :flower: xx

Do you ladies agree with the spelling of Bo or Beau? I have seen quite a few horrible comments on other forums about the spelling Beau and how its wrong as its french for handsome, I personally prefer it spelt as Beau....

I prefer the spelling beau, as I think Bo might get done stuck when she's older as in b.o

can I ask how is beau pronounced bow?

this always bugged me, surely it should be bue (rhymes with view) as in beautiful

Beau Violet is perfect! :thumbup:

Especially since it's a family name, yet happens to flow perfectly together!

I actually much prefer this spelling (Bo could easily be teased as "B.O." - kids can be mean!). Plus I think the "Beau" spelling makes it prettier looking & more fem.

Some may know the French meaning, but most will simply associate it with the word "beautiful" - which is feminine, not masculine.

Beau Violet :flower:

Definitely like the spelling Beau it makes it more feminine and doesn't look odd.
Violet goes well with it and is a family name so that's awesome ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->