Girls name to go with Isobel and Evelyn

luci and bump

Proud mummy to Evelyn :)
Reaction score
We have our first scan tomorrow, and will hopefully be finding out the gender. FOB has a 5 year old, Isobel, and I have a 5 year old, Evelyn. They typically go by Izzy and Evie, unless they're being told off, then their full names come out :lol:
I'd like to find another name that is pretty both long and shortened, but we can't agree on anything. I love traditional names, he doesn't!
I liked Florence, shortened to Flossie, but he shot it down instantly :lol: :lol:
We have a boys (first name) sorted, but are completely stuck on girls names!

I love your DD and DSD's names :).

Violet, (I have an Isobel and a Violet)
Alice
Vivienne
Willow
Lily (could be Lilith or Lilian with Lily for short?)
Matilda
Sophia
Olive
Emilia
Eleanor
Ivy
Martha

I love your DD and DSD's names :).

Violet, (I have an Isobel and a Violet)
Alice
Vivienne
Willow
Lily (could be Lilith or Lilian with Lily for short?)
Matilda
Sophia
Olive
Emilia
Eleanor
Ivy
Martha

Thanks :) we have Isobel Dorothy and Evelyn Frankie, so a mixture of traditional and modern.
I like Madison/Madeline-Madi, and Eloise-Ellie, but he doesn't like either of those.
He likes Molly, and I do too, but it can't really be shortened, and there is a Molly in his family already (not that we've seen her more than once since She was born and she's now 2) let's just hope they see a willy in the scan tomorrow, we both instantly agreed on Harry if it's a boy, so would save a lot of discussions (arguments :lol: )

You could have Harriet for a girl, and then you have your Harry even if it's a girl!

Otherwise, Ivy or Ava. Not sure if they're too close to Izzy and Evie, but sound cute alongside them. :)

Abigail / Abby
Adeline / Addy
Charlotte / Charlie
Emilia / Emmy
Annalise / Anna
Ariadne / Aria
Coralie / Cora

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics