Girls <vs> Boys.

I would love to have one of each at least. Would love to see a mini version on my OH lol.
I think if i could chose i would like a girl, boy then a girl! but i am blessed to have a baby!

I can't make up my mind! I would love either but I think if I had to make a decision, I'd have a boy first. I think the main reason is that hubby really wants a boy and also the boys name is the first name we came up with and I love it, so would love to be able to use it!! :)

There's so many good things about either though it really is hard to say! :) x

If I look at how much I am desperate to have kids, then it does not matter to me whether it is a boy or girl, what I wish that I give birth babies every year :rofl: may be twins or triple per annum :baby:

As far as personal/inner preference is concern, its definitely a girl, because of her all girlish things :happydance:

I'd love another girl, and OH would too. :)

Id like a boy next but would be just as happy with a girl. OH really wants a boy

I'd love a baby girl first. Well as long as I got a girl, I'd be happy. I just go better with little girlies.

But my odds are probably shot.
Between both of my older sisters, I have 2 nieces and 5 nephews.

one sister has 2 boys and 1 girl
the other sister has 3 boys and one girl.

Then again, my mom had 4 girls and 1 boy. And my grandma had 4 girls. So who knows!?

But OH's mommy only had 2 boys and that's it.

Well, I think the girls are outnumbering the boys!!! Come on then, to be fair I'll chose twins being boy and girl, hehe. :juggle:xxxxx

Id like to have a girl, and so would OH. I went shopping with a friend and her 11 week old baby girl the other day- it was so much fun looking at the pretty dresses! She even bought her a headband, and some sunglasses!!! She knows they wont stay on more than 5 seconds, but wanted to buy em anyway!

Does anyone know how to get through to the admin. Wobbles. Tried on her pm but have had no reply... Prob not doing the right thing :dohh: xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->