Girly name help please....

Hiya,

I heard the name Cole for a boy the other day and absolutely loved it, unfortunately my hubby aint too keen though. He likes Ollie for a boy, which I like but have a friend with a boy called Oliver, who they call Oli.

For a girl I love Amelia, this is a defo if we have a girl, so I feel kinda guilty on my hubby, if I push for a boys name. I think that this is his kind of domain.....

We find out on 22nd July what we are having though, so I am not sure If I will apply more pressure If I know that its a boy????

We already have three children and their names are Kane (boy), Morgan (girl) and Lawrence (boy).

I was about to say Faith, or Faith Caitlyn?
Or what about Lexi Grace or Lexi Rose x

Just thought i would drop in to say be wary of too unusual names, my daughter is Neamh Elisabeth, Neamh is gaelic for heaven and although 8 years ago it sounded pretty she has a nightmare getting people to a) spell it and b) pronounce it! It took our doctor 3 years to eventually get it right and most family members spell in Niamh.....arghhhh which has a completely different meaning.......sorry rant over :) xxx

we have a few people think that anais is pronounced an-ace but it is an-ay but other than that the normal comment we get is ''oh like the perfume''

Must admit family annoy me, i think its quite rude that they spell her name completely wrong , after all she's been around 8 years lol! Some are just daft, Neve, Neave, Neavh but to name a few......for gods sake can't they just copy from the Christmas card i just sent:dohh:

same here with anais, shes 8 but still some of my family still call her an-ace..... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->