~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

Leeds or sheffield for me , i have travelled to Birmingham , Chester , Edinburgh and Blackpool so far so a close one would be good :rofl:

or even maybe set up a north night out with polls and a south one with polls and then most people would be happy :) xxx

Leeds or sheffield for me , i have travelled to Birmingham , Chester , Edinburgh and Blackpool so far so a close one would be good :rofl:

or even maybe set up a north night out with polls and a south one with polls and then most people would be happy :) xxx

good idea but that means you wont get to go to the southy one :cry::cry:

So definately, November.

Locations so far:

Leeds
Sheffield
Newcastle
London
Birmingham

Dont laugh but is Newcastle Sheffield or Sheffield Newcastle? :blush:
:rofl:

Not Glasgow, i want to go to a Glasgow one but wont be able to in november:rofl:

good idea but that means you wont get to go to the southy one :cry::cry:

I am not traveling far to another meet for a long while to come:hugs: getting too expensive x

What about Midlands? Notthingham etc .. how central is somewhere like that for everywhere?

Id only be up for it if its a lot further south this time :(

Im not sure about doing two meet threads because some people might not be able to afford to go to two this year.

birmingham in november

or somewhere centeal england x

If we do Leeds you can stay at mine:flower: would that help u decide leeds:winkwink::haha:

That wasnt a offer for the whole of bnb to stay at mine:blush::haha:

yeh big sleepover at serinas lmao:flower:

let me look how far hun id either be on my own on train or tag my mate along with me cause she drives lol x x

What about Midlands? Notthingham etc .. how central is somewhere like that for everywhere?

Id only be up for it if its a lot further south this time :(

That does seem fair. Where is slap bang in the middle of the country?

How many people are up for travelling a bit further South?

So far locations:

Leeds
Sheffield
Newcastle
London
Birmingham
Nottingham

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members