~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

i think just a poll would be better

not everyone is going to be able to come (north/south etc) so if u just get a few suggestions then go with the majority :hugs:

e.t.a or central :haha:

Maybe if there's a big divide between north and south we could do a seperate one for the end of this year? That way the people who can't afford to travel too far this year (ie me :blush:) can get to both ends iykwim?

Then we could do a full one next year?

That's probably a crap idea, I'm full of them :rofl:

it would take over four hours on train or just under two in car so if my mate came or another east mids lady that drove and i could cadge a lift id come leeds x x x

Im not sure about doing two meet threads because some people might not be able to afford to go to two this year.

I meant two completely seperate meets:flower: maybe same night same theme and post all pics the next day in same thread and see how different or same we look :kiss:

I would hazard a guess at somewhere in the Midlands being in the middle Amy Lea, hence why its called midlands :rofl: :rofl:

What about Midlands? Notthingham etc .. how central is somewhere like that for everywhere?

Id only be up for it if its a lot further south this time :(

nottingham is a fab night out and theres a massive preimer inn in the centre so would be cheap hotel x:happydance:

it would take over four hours on train or just under two in car so if my mate came or another east mids lady that drove and i could cadge a lift id come leeds x x x

:sulk: Just remembered you never answered my wall post on fb about where the middle of us two is last week:cry: dont ya love me no more:haha:

Im not sure about doing two meet threads because some people might not be able to afford to go to two this year.

I meant two completely seperate meets:flower: maybe same night same theme and post all pics the next day in same thread and see how different or same we look :kiss:

This is a kick ass idea!

What do you think about this everyone? Not same night though, because I would want to go both. Maybe a week apart or something.

i could prob do nottingham :thumbup:

as its not too far for me xxx

Remember though girls, there is not just people from England wanting to come. There are a few in scotland too so if your going to to central, you would have to do the middle from the bottom of England to the top of Scotland.

Yeaahhhh midlands! Im there!

Sheff is good for shopping but its mainly an indie scene music wise, whereas Notts aint as good for shopping but has decent clubs =]

dont think i would be able to do nottingham tbh maybe if a mate came yeah :)

What about Midlands? Notthingham etc .. how central is somewhere like that for everywhere?

Id only be up for it if its a lot further south this time :(

nottingham is a fab night out and theres a massive preimer inn in the centre so would be cheap hotel x:happydance:

Premier Inn hotels are great, and cheap if you book well in advance!!

I just looked at the map and from top of Scotland to bootom of England, Darlington looked the most central, although I haven't a clue where the hell that it (yes even though I'm looking at a map)

:sulk: Just remembered you never answered my wall post on fb about where the middle of us two is last week:cry: dont ya love me no more:haha:

loves loves loves you lots

erm where are you again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back