~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

Im not sure about doing two meet threads because some people might not be able to afford to go to two this year.

I meant two completely seperate meets:flower: maybe same night same theme and post all pics the next day in same thread and see how different or same we look :kiss:

This is a kick ass idea!

What do you think about this everyone? Not same night though, because I would want to go both. Maybe a week apart or something.

Yeah maybe not the same night then just thought if you set up a poll with southern locations and I set up one with north then everyone would get a chance to vote for one not too far away :flower:

darlington isnt really a big night life a few clubs that's about it lol

Darlington is neer me Amy-Lea but yer, its a crap night out and crap for shopping

Im not sure about doing two meet threads because some people might not be able to afford to go to two this year.

I meant two completely seperate meets:flower: maybe same night same theme and post all pics the next day in same thread and see how different or same we look :kiss:

This is a kick ass idea!

What do you think about this everyone? Not same night though, because I would want to go both. Maybe a week apart or something.

Yeah maybe not the same night then just thought if you set up a poll with southern locations and I set up one with north then everyone would get a chance to vote for one not too far away :flower:

This is a really good idea!! You do north, Ill do south!

Edit: Please let me know if this is a good idea, ladies. xx

Darlington is neer me Amy-Lea but yer, its a crap night out and crap for shopping

been there about 10 yrs ago to bar called the parrot or something did vodka slushes

This is a kick ass idea!

This is a really good idea!! You do north, Ill do south! Yeah boi! x

*cough cough* Kick arse idea? who suggested this 2nd page :rofl: LOOL

This is a kick ass idea!

Going to bed now but if thats what people think would work i can do it in morning with suggested locations

Newcastle
Manchester
Leeds
Birmingham
York
sheffield
Glasgow
and anymore north places people can think of and then go with majority and you do same with south x

This is a kick ass idea!

*cough cough* Kick arse idea? who suggested this 2nd page :rofl: LOOL

Oh was it you, sorry Im like turbo reading & typing here..:haha:

Its near Durham - there ya go Lozzy you can still come!

which is near newcastle :rofl:

Haha I just realised! Duhhhhhhh, tiredness!!!

Go to sleep instead of planning your next night out before getting over this one :rofl: newcastle is do able to me but seeems so far up north for the southern bnbers

Yes mother :kiss:

:cry: pic on tired Serina day between you and Hannah and then Carrie ignoring me:nope:

725 from Brighton to Thurso so halfway would be Newcastle at 345 miles from Brighton and 389 from Thurso

Please let me know more south locations ladies,

All I have is

London
Nottingham

725 from Brighton to Thurso so halfway would be Newcastle at 345 miles from Brighton and 389 from Thurso

maybe go with newcastle and do apoll of who would be interested and see if many would or not and if not do polls of different places x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->