~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

Hi girls!!

Im happy for it to still go ahead, but I need to see some interest from people. That doesnt mean you two of course!! :haha: I think people were worried about finances before, which is why this couldnt go ahead. I think I will take the lead from you girls this time. xx

Reigniting this thread....BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPPPPPPITY BUMPPPPPPITY !!!!

Right.......March would suit me better girls...I would have recovered from this expensive christmas by then??? What do you all think?

I want to get my party on!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yea March is good for me :happydance: gives me a chance to shift some poundage before I buy a party dress :happydance: xx

Get in!!! Hayzeb are you on my fb? If not pm me, and I will add you!! We so need to do this meet, come on where is the polo-princessmeister when you need her....:rofl: xx

^^^^ Course you can hun!! Ignore the front page with prices...I will need to do a whole new set of prices...I think we should probably get organised with prices and paying PP as soon as we all know what we are doing though so its nice and cheap for us xx

^^^^ Course you can hun!! Ignore the front page with prices...I will need to do a whole new set of prices...I think we should probably get organised with prices and paying PP as soon as we all know what we are doing though so its nice and cheap for us xx

Yay! Thanks :D
Really looking forward to this :)
xx

:dance: i will come whenever it is!!! although after last night im never doing shots again :lol:

I'll have to see what £££ is like, cos me Amy Lea and Jac are in London for the weekend in June ... unless you want to tie it in with that and get to mee those 2 aswell? :lol:

Hmmmmm, thats a good idea..what does everyone else think. And June!! That means..I can get my hotpants out...:rofl:

Oooh yeah that'd work. Gives me time to get thin too... i want to do the mastercleanse, but i have no self discipline :lol:

Beyonce did it!!! so THATS how she got that ass :rofl:

Is it you that has a MC group Mon?? Could you add me to it?? im Hayley F****** on your fb xx

Hayley i invited you, theres a thread in dieting on her about it too hun :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->