~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

Righty ho ... i think im going to set up a specific paypal account for the money, i'll use my works email address jst as a little extra secrity rather than some random email.

Once thats set up and i have numbers confirmed i'll post it up for people to send money over as and when

Hi
I know I'm a bit late but could I come? I live in London so obv accommodation isn't a problem for me but just for a few drinks with you wherever you';re going?xx

Hi
I know I'm a bit late but could I come? I live in London so obv accommodation isn't a problem for me but just for a few drinks with you wherever you';re going?xx

Course you can hun, the more the merrier!! xx

I don't need accomadation! Oh and we have to have lots and lots of fun cause it'll be my birthday (the big 2-0!!! :haha:) I was gonna go home to visit but it's so near to Christmas!

Ooh i just saw this...can i come?
I live down the bottom of the northern line so i dont need accomodation like staycuteee but id love to pop along to meet some of you and have a rare night out:blush:
xxx

I just wanted to confirm I don't need accomodation! I'm still not 100% sure I'm coming because these meets scare me! If I grow some balls I'll def be there!!

Ooh i just saw this...can i come?
I live down the bottom of the northern line so i dont need accomodation like staycuteee but id love to pop along to meet some of you and have a rare night out:blush:
xxx

You should come! It'd be nice to meet some London people!

Hi gorgeous ladies, I am still around I am just at college and havent had time to breathe. I will update, this thread a bit more tomorrow. Big Love!! :hugs: x

Ok Staycuteee, Boomerslady and KrisKitten I will amend the front page but I will put on there that you dont need accomodation for definate. Looking forward to meeting you all!! Its just under 8 weeks away, so I am watching the waistline at the moment :winkwink:

Holly, did you set up that paypal account, I can pay you for mine next week Monday/Tuesday.

I'm not 100% sure if I can defo come anymore because I don't know if I can afford it! I get my payslip tomorrow so I will know for definate and I can update youx

I'm not 100% sure if I can defo come anymore because I don't know if I can afford it! I get my payslip tomorrow so I will know for definate and I can update youx

No worries hun, thank you for letting us all know. Hope you can come though :hugs: x x

Would it be alright if I *try* to come…I am like petrified but I would love to make the effort seeing as you’re so near home…

YAY Georgie, come!!

Im not sure if PP has sorted out the paypal account, but the deadline for the payment was tomorrow so not sure how everyone feels about that? x

Just thought I would add, if people are struggling with money e.t.c We could postpone it till Jan like the Leeds meet have? I dont mind either way though x

I am struggling a tad with money :(. I don't have any until next Thursday now and no one thinks I'm fashionable enough to buy my clothes... It's sort of like a double blow:blush:

I am struggling majorly with money :( Kids all need winter clothes, holiday in a few weeks and crimbo :( Might be able to just come for the day tho- not sure if I can stretch for the night :(

I understand lovely ladies. You know what, if people would like, I can postpone the night out till Jan/Feb least that way we can set a deadline for payment for lets say end of October or end of November that gives more time to save up for it. Its also gives PP more time to set up the paypal account, and we can pay her as an when we have it. I can then tick off whose paid on the front page, with Xmas coming up im just wondering whether people might prefer that option rather than skinting yourself. I STILL dont mind either way, but a few people have pulled out due to lack of funds and im wondering whether this is everyones thoughts on the matter. xx

I think thats a good idea :thumbup:
Liam didnt care to tell me he was away for 2 weeks in November until Yesterday, so i would have had to not come at all :(

If its postponed, i can defo come x

Thanks hun, well Ill wait to see what a few more people say and if its ok for everyone I will postpone till Jan or Feb. Preferably Feb least that way people can get over the Xmas spending e.t.c :flower: Not that far away when you think about it, we are practically Oct now.

I would be able to do Jan/Feb:thumbup: I think it's a good idea to set the deadline too. I hate this time of year on funds because I'm constantly Christmas shopping and can't afford anything :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->