~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

Ok, I put in the title its postponed ladies. :)

I will set a deadline for all the monies in that is suitable for all, when will it suit all of you? Because I know Xmas is only round the corner now

Oh yay!!! That means I can come if it's been postponed!!! I'll definately be up for it when it's rescheduled :happydance:

Sorry I haven't been round! I've just moved and have no Internet :( jan/feb sounds good! :)

woohoooo just realised, i will be thinner by then! (yes i DO think about what i will wear already!)

Just a thought... will the hotel be cheaper, as jan/feb is out of season? We might even save some pennies!! :D x

I think I might be a big fat yes in Feb as Christmas is over and money is all mine so I wont feel guilty spending!

If it's in January I wont be able to do til after the 20th due to my best friends birthday and another friends birthday so if it's then I'm deffo out!

:happydance:

yay for postphonement! (spelling?? haha)

Amy-Lea :blush:

I am a little bit too excited about meeting you Snow, as I have secretly known you for ages :blush: STALKER!!!

I am a little bit too excited about meeting you Snow, as I have secretly known you for ages :blush: STALKER!!!

Oh god I'm so blonde, of course it's Amy-Lea:dohh: :rofl:

I'm looking forward to meeting you too :D Who were you on HB? I miss that place. Such a shame they ruined the boards the way they did :(

Oh god I'm so blonde, of course it's Amy-Lea:dohh: :rofl:

I'm looking forward to meeting you too :D Who were you on HB? I miss that place. Such a shame they ruined the boards the way they did :(
]

:rofl: you silly moo!

I cant even remember who I was on HB how stupid is that!! How would I find out :blush:
I remember you as Snowball, and remember Eddie and Ella when they were small...what actually happened to HB, everyone left when they made that change...i stayed about for a while but it was so quiet.

Is it still about now?xx

You could find out by logging in although the new upgrade changed everyones usernames, I became Snowball2UK :rolleyes:. Better than some others though, one had hers changed by HB to Biaaatch :rofl:

Yes the upgrade was awful, so many bugs and everyone left. We knew nothing about it till the day before in the hosts forum where Admin did a round the woods post sacking our ass's :shock: :rofl:

I haven't been on there for ages now. They upgraded again recently but it's still bad:dohh:

You could find out by logging in although the new upgrade changed everyones usernames, I became Snowball2UK :rolleyes:. Better than some others though, one had hers changed by HB to Biaaatch :rofl:

Yes the upgrade was awful, so many bugs and everyone left. We knew nothing about it till the day before in the hosts forum where Admin did a round the woods post sacking our ass's :shock: :rofl:

I haven't been on there for ages now. They upgraded again recently but it's still bad:dohh:

I just logged in! They changed mine to 'FeelingYoung36367' how can they change people usernames!! Thats not right!!

omg why did they sack everyone!! you was quite famous on there Mrs!!

Its going to really bug me that I cant remember now...

I know, everyone was a bit annoyed about the name changes which caused more people to flounce :lol:

I think they got rid of hosts because the software wasn't high tech enough to have any:haha:. I did ask recently if I was going to get my crown back but they never answered. Not that I'd want to go back anyway *flounce* :lol:

:haha: you big Diva you!

it is such a shame as I used to love it on there!!

Where did everyone go?

xx

It was a shame. I used to sit in stitches reading the things people would come out with on there. The trolls were great fun:haha:

I think they just all branched off onto simular forums. I have a lot of them on FB still which is great because I was close to quite a few ladies :)

I dont think I was really close to anyone, but it was a lovely atmosphere on there....but oh ye sthey had hundreds of trolls! Expesh in the school holidays...I was v.young when I signed up there so didnt post a hell of a lot xx

Ooooooooooooooooh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !! how come it's been postponed?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->