Give me PIE!!!

Ninja, I'm in the same boat! KD is a staple... my two LO's are loving lunches lately..haha

When I'm nauseous... I head straight for toast or cereal... Even if it's midnight...

I just ate lunch and you are all making me want more food!

This was really entertaining to read!

Today I was having troubles finding something to eat. Just hardly wanted anything. Then McDonald's fries did the trick! Took all the icky away. Then we went out to dinner because I was craving Billy wings so bad!! (Billy is also the name of my husband haha)

I feel better now :)

Gobsmacked and amazed that I weighed myself this morning and I am the same weight I was the day I found out I was pregnant. I think I'm seriously pushing my luck though after a chicken pie for lunch yesterday, man-size portion of toad in the hole last night and a steak pie for Lunch today. I'm definitely changing shape as my waistband is getting snug. I start the day feeling alright in my jeans but by 6pm the pyjamas have to go on as I've doubled in size!

Gobsmacked and amazed that I weighed myself this morning and I am the same weight I was the day I found out I was pregnant. I think I'm seriously pushing my luck though after a chicken pie for lunch yesterday, man-size portion of toad in the hole last night and a steak pie for Lunch today. I'm definitely changing shape as my waistband is getting snug. I start the day feeling alright in my jeans but by 6pm the pyjamas have to go on as I've doubled in size!

I'm a week behind you but my skirts are getting snug! Def more comfortable in elasticated waists!! This week has been rough - MS properly kicked in and all I want is carbs... toad in the hole tonight...great minds!

I'm up 3-4 lbs :(

What is toad in the hole?

Omg, I would KILL for some homecooked Yorkshire's!!!! I miss living in England. :( I'm up 3lbs currently but I fluctuate. My work pants are def starting to get uncomfy though. Sweats and leggings are love!

Ninja, where do you live now? Don't get specific lol

I actually bought some maternity jeans today on sale at old navy. I can already tell they'll be mking the rotation in my wardrobe before they're "actually" needed :blush:

Tonight i went to dinner with some friends at a Mexican joint. Didn't fancy a single thing on the menu...until i saw "brownie alamode" *drool* it was SOOOOO GOOOD. unfortunately (fortunately?) i got about 2/3-3/4 through it and started feeling sick. No regrets. It was yummers.

I'm back home in Canada now. I taught in England for 2 years though.

And yeah, I am still in the "OMG that looks so god.... OMG whyyyyy did I eat this???" state. I had deep fired pickles the other day. SO YUM! Made me ill after but so worth it!

Joining you ladies as I think I belong here with you girls as I munch on my enormous bowl of rice, souvlaki, stir-fry type dish which I am smothering in tzatziki at the moment. It's 10:30am. :haha: :dohh:

My first pregnancy was a breeze food-wise. All I really craved was milk, especially strawberry milk. I ate well, eating a healthy breakfast of an omelet with veggies and then eating normal light healthy meals and snacked on nuts and fruit...

This pregnancy?

Holy moly. Don't mess with my food!:wacko: I just have ravenous hunger and I'm trying not to bawl my eyes out at the insanity of it. I'm pretty sure I am scaring my partner who has started adding extra treats to the orders when we order in. He came home yesterday after having stopped by the supermarket to get garbage bags and I asked him where the cake was. I think I actually saw a brief flash of fear rush to eyes... :haha:

Worse thing is, I am overweight and docs are concerned about gestational diabetes so I am really trying to be careful. Doc was like "we normally ask that people your weight try not to gain more than 10-15lbs or so during their pregnancy..." and I told him I had gained none with my previous one and he was very happy to hear. I think I will get into his office and just cry at his desk while I tell him how I am failing and how I am trying so hard but all I could think of is the ice cream machine they have at the hospital cafeteria even while I do... :cry: :haha:

I have never felt like this. My sugar keeps crashing like mad. Every time I test it's way too low and I catch myself looking at my partner in a cannibalistic way if I cannot find food in the house... I'm not sure I'm not growing a T-rex in there :baby:

Just shared some pie with my DH, half of a chicken, ham and leek pie and half of a hot pot pie from the award winning butchers in town. It would be rude not to support local businesses and technically it was only one pie! I have been waiting for this since 10.10am but managed to stick it out to 11.45am, a slightly more socially acceptable time 😂

Yes! Meeeeeeee! As I sit here munching on a coronation chicken pasta salad (at least it has the word salad in it ...)

Last night DH made chicken kebabs and then his mom brought out some homemade beef pies and I immediately felt ill at the thought of eating the kebabs. All I wanted was the pie!!!!!! And I had leftover pizza for breakfast that morning oops. But that was only my breakfast "starter". Mains was a chicken mayo sandwich.

I feel so ill if I get hungry and then I eat and eat and then 20 mins later I feel sick again with the added bleugh of feeling bloated and full but still hungry. It gets worse in the evenings but thankfully sleep is easy and I wake up feeling fine.

Also really like fruit or ice lollies. But anything with vinegary & salty flavour is what I need. I was the same with both my other pregnancies.

When I last got weighed after my MC I was 3kg's lighter that I am now. By the afternoon I am so bloated I look 5 months preg but it is all gas!

Anyone been enjoying brunch? :haha:

Today I had cereal for breakfast at about 7am and then at 10am I was eating a fish finger sandwich on gorgeous white bread with tomato ketchup. I had another fish fingers sandwich again for lunch at 1pm, ahhh man, it was all good and very necessary! 😋

Ha ha Macbabby! That sounds like heaven! I am about to go out for brunch and smash a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich with chips on the side! And lots of tomatoe sauce/ketchup

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->