Given the Go-Ahead

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Been to the consutlant(s) today about Darcie and my pregnancy with her. I have to go back into the MAU tomorrow morning and have the blood test they do to test for blood clotting.. have absolutely no idea what its called but thats tomorrow anyway. She said she will put me on Asprin once I fall pregnant regardless of the results but if results are particularly bad(?) she will prescribe me heparin too. She doesn't think that this is my problem but she's testing anyway.

I will also have a scan on my cervix to check its length and thickness.

She said we're good to go as far as she's concerned, my body will only allow me to be pregnant when it is ready.

So I suppose a positive appointment and the last of the appointments about Darcie.

So I guess this is where the baby making starts - when AF shows her fat ugly face!

xxx

good luck sweet pea, hope u get ur answers xxxxxxxxxxxx lov caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw amy thats great news! I hope the blood test comes back ok. Wait for me - 6 more weeks ive got to wait and we could have our BFPs together again!!!

I have everything crossed for u that u get a very healthy pregnancy. :hugs: xxx

Hope we do have our BFPs together again! :hugs: good luck hun! starting to bug me that AF isnt hereeee ive been ratty for a week now haha

amy, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you having a happy and healthy pregnancy! good luck chick!x

Glad it went well Amy. I really hope you fall pregnant soon x x

Hope we do have our BFPs together again! :hugs: good luck hun! starting to bug me that AF isnt hereeee ive been ratty for a week now haha

Hope she shows her face soon! I'd like a proper cycle too before we can begin to try, just so i know where i am. Counting the days down....and the minutes...seconds!! x

I'm on CD 2 now, she decided to show her face on darcies 2 month 'death day' :(

:witch: really lives up to her name eh!

Good luck Amy xxx

Good luck , really wish for a long and healthy pregnancy soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->