Given up all hope :(

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
Ok so i'm currently 4 days late :( been testing since monday last week....:bfn: still !

I'm starting to feel really down :( I just want AF to come so i can focus on next month .... or a bfp to show up :(

Should i just give up this month if im 4 days late and still BFN?

How do i get through everymonth with the disappointment? This is cylce number 2 since losing Max, i know some of you girls have been trying much longer :hugs: but this is killing me inside :( I feel like giving up....but then i dont want to because i just want a baby to love and look after :(

Help!

I think each cycle after a mc is loaded with emotion :hugs: I would give it a few more days then test again if no af. If still bfn then it is likely you're having a crazy cycle - my first 3 were a bit crazy - 2 long ones then one ultra short one.

Only you can know if you want to give up totally - maybe have a break if it's getting to much for you and see how you feel after that :flower:.

Take care M2A :hugs:

hx

I agree with H, hang in there it looks like your cycles are still haywire and also (sorry) it seems like you might be out this month. I had a few longer cycles when the stress of thinking about it all lenghthened my cycle.

Have you thought about counselling? My friend has sad it was really really helpful (she was constantly emotional - I'm not saying you are! - jealous of other people and their babies and obsessd with getting pg again). But she found the counselling just eased all that and that was just the first session!

Getting through each month is so hard but focus on the medium term, you will get a bfp again, it might not come when you want but it will come and you will have your baby

Was your bfn on a frer?

:hugs:

I have been going to councilling since my loss. Yes i had a bfn on a frer this morning. x

It's weird. My second cycle after losing Isabella I went 4 days over due as well before going back to normal the month after and getting my bfp on the fourth cycle.

I know how horrid it is even when you know it's not been that long because you keep counting how many weeks you should be and it feels like it's slipping further and further away from you .

I went through the same thing hun. The witch finally found me a week late. Hang in there. I'm here if you need to talk and so is everyone else.

What does your counsellor say about ttc again after your loss and how it's affecting you?

I know that the time I was ttc before my first pg and the cycles I didn't catch I was relatively relaxed about it - post mc I had a ton more anxiety each time - didn't dare let myself test early as I just didn't want to see a negative test - it was awful each time - I don't think it goes fully till you get that illusive bfp.

Even after that MC does seem to haunt you the whole way - once you get your bfp the worry starts.

You will get there and we'll all be cheering you on :hugs: and then to be there for you through the worry :flower:

In the meantime maybe plan some lunches with friends or visit long lost chums and try and distract yourself during af time - I think that is the hardest part :hugs:

hx

Well i had bloods done on thursday HCG levels 55, Had more blood taken today....but have started bleeding tonight :( dont know whats going on :cry:

oh M2A - hoping the bloods bring some good news :hugs:

hx

I was in the same position yesterday. I was only 2 days late but it was really annoying me. I read that AF can take up to 6/7wks with a natural mc. I had a very early m/c at 5wks and that was my first cycle after it. Hope af shows or your bfp. x

Well had results back...looks like a chemical :( levels now at 10..... and bleeding is so heavy :(, here we go next month....x

So sorry M2A :( take it easy - look after yourself - is your oh back this weekend?

Much :hugs: from me

hx

So sorry :hugs:

Cant believe u have had to go through this.

Well had results back...looks like a chemical :( levels now at 10..... and bleeding is so heavy :(, here we go next month....x

I'm so sorry M2A. Keep your faith, hun. It's part of life to go through these trials to become stronger for ourselves and others.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->