Giving Blood & Ovulation

BeachyFeelin

Reaction score
Hi ladies....I feel like this is a stupid question, so bare with me :) We are supposed to be NTNP (more like just taking a more relaxed approached to TTC) but at the same time I don't want to do anything to harm my chances.

My company does a blood drive every year with Red Cross and I signed up...it's next week, which is during my fertile time and ovulation.

Would donating blood hinder my chances? I can't really figure out in my head why it would, but there is that nagging question of..."what if it does???"

I wouldn't think it would harm your chances. I tried to google it but couldn't find anything. Sorry to be no help :(

I wouldn't think it would harm your chances. I tried to google it but couldn't find anything. Sorry to be no help :(

I tried to Google as well, but got nothing. I don't think it would...maybe if it were around implantation time? But oh well...I'll just go ahead with it and we'll see what happens.

Thats an interesting question! I would like to know the answer to that as well. I wouldnt think that it would, but who knows? hmmmm....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->