Giving up hope as AF draws near...

justme00

Reaction score
Anyone else given up hope for a BFP as AF draws near? I am a true believer in positive affirmation and that if you think something can't happen then it most likely won't so I've been trying to stay positive. But the other side of me doesn't want to get my hopes up for a rejection. This is my first official month TTC so I can't imagine doing this month after month...ahh! How do you ladies stay sane while doing this?

On a side note my stomach has been having this weird "full" feeling every since a week ago. I hope that's a good sign.
:dust: to everyone left!

I keep telling myself I get a big glass of wine :wine:if AF shows up...so either way I have something to look forward to, hah!

p.s. Thanks for listening to me rant.

ive given up hopes hun! had what looks like spotting so shes pretty much here!

heres to a drink!x

Don't give up hopeee! Either of you! Couldn't spotting be implantation hays?

i thought id get that straight after ovulating? wouldnt it be too late for implantation?ohhh im so confused

:(

Oh No...Implamentation bleeding can happen around time AF is due....Thats why some women could get it confused for af ! :)

:dust:

DONT GIVE UP HOPE.! :headspin:

this is my last bit of hope now!!

i feel in my stomach like shes coming tho, im still mega tired all the time and thirsty!

This is the hardest part of TTC.... AF symptoms and early Preg. symptoms are the same. So it can do your head in...But dont give up hope :)

this is my first month ttc too,and its driving me as mad as you!
hope you get the positive you want..baby dust to you!

Thanks girls. I really love the support on this site!

Good luck to all us girls still waiting for a BFP in November x

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Obviously I am not glad that others are going through the same emotional roller coaster, but it is comforting to know I am not alone :flower:

This is my hubby and I's first month TTC too and I was just thinking the same thing today....how do you continue to do this month after month!?!? I am already going insane!! I just hope and pray that maybe we conceived this month....my sore nipples aren't so sore anymore though and I am getting prepared for AF even though I am hoping with all of my heart that she stays FAR FAR away. Got a BFN yesterday morning (hoping I just tested too early) We will see, a few more days.....

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!​

Dont give up hope ladies, if af turns up in the next 3 days it will be our 6th month ttc, it kills me every time af shows up, you have a cry then plod on youve got too or youll just give up, i know its hard but we are all in this together, good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->