Giving up our vices and bad habits!

I usually guzzle water anyway so that one is not too hard for me yet. I will see how that changes the more nausea I get though!

Maybe coffee will make me sick. That will make it easier!!!

I too am a lover of coffee. I would have a cup, usually more, daily. with my first, the smell of coffee sent me to the bathroom throwing up. with this one, there's still an aversion but not as strong. I was very concerned I wouldn't be able to give up coffee, but the babies took care of that for me. it was a little harder when I was breastfeeding though haha. hopefully it will be that easy for you as well! best of luck!

for some reason, I love fast food breakfast biscuits. I never eat fast food so this is bothering me. I'll have to make up for it in the second tri when I'm feeling better though. proud of you ladies who quit your unhealthy vices. being pregnant is a big sacrifice but worth it!

I love coffee. I remember my last cup. I will try the decaf, but don't think I'll like it.

I also enjoyed beer, and martinis. Every month we gather with our friends and go to a brewery. A different brewery every month with seasonal beers. This last one was held 2 days after I tested.
I was pretty sad about it.

I love coffee. I remember my last cup. I will try the decaf, but don't think I'll like it.

I also enjoyed beer, and martinis. Every month we gather with our friends and go to a brewery. A different brewery every month with seasonal beers. This last one was held 2 days after I tested.

you think that's sad... wait until you have this baby and your nights with friends slowly fade away. well that might just be the case for us bc we have no family nearby to keep our kid if we ever want to go out and the babysitter selection is lame and waaay too expensive. hope you don't have that problem. no date nights or anything for us, ever!

Pinkee, my hubs and I run a beer and food blog! I have been craving a good stout soooo bad!

I quit the smoking cold turkey. I am cranky, and I won't deny wanting one in traffic in the mornings, but I won't be doing that at all.

Coffee...sometimes I want it and sometimes I don't. I read that one cup a day is ok, so I am just sticking to that. I am having my one cup now. Then I will be nodding off all day at work without it.

I haven't totally cut out caffeine - I used to drink one large cup of coffee a day. Now, I drink one cup coffee with 3/4 decaf and 1/4 regular. Sometimes I just drink green tea. I'm finding coffee isn't as appealing as it used to be! And yet the habit of it is hard to kick!

Oh interesting, my doctors told me to not drink Green Tea because it can affect absorption of the prenatal vitamins. I love Green Tea so I wasn't sure how big of an issue this was. Did your doctor say it's okay?

I quit smoking at 3 weeks 1 day. I just knew I was pregnant - confirmed it at 3 weeks 4 days. Gave up booze and cut down on coffee. I have one large coffee a day and that's it!!

I am at one large coffee a day myself. No more smoking. Quit that over the weekend. No more booze, though I have had a terrible stout craving.

I do know I need to be eating better. More veggies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->