glasgow centre for reproductive medicine, cardonald glasgow.

Im so sorry to read this Wallie, it really is unfair :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry Wallie; there are no words. Hope you are holding up ok and you and dh are supporting one another :hugs: xx

Oh wallie, I'm absolutely gutted for you....... Totally and utterly, you must be so frustrated by this.... yOu still have your little snow baby, I've been reading online that frozen transfers are usually more successfull compared to fresh embryo transfers......Once you've got over the news YOu must sit down with the consultants to find out what they think could have gone wrong....
Lots of love to you and oh....

Wallie, totally feeling for you and sorry you didn't get the news you were hoping for, life isn't fair :(. Sending hugs and thinking of you and hubby xxx

Frigs sake, Wallie, So sorry it wasn't the news you wanted and SO deserved.

I don't understand anything about numbers/levels, but if there's any hope left at all, there's still a bit here for you (((hope))).

Take care of yourself and DH. x

I'm so sorry Wallie. I've been stalking and following your progress and I am just so sorry to read this. :hugs:

Please take care of yourself & DH :hugs::hugs:

Hi guys.

Any news from anyone? X

DH and I have been mulling over a few things and I was just wondering...DH had his semen sample via our GP at the start of our process a d his results came back as a 'good sample' we never stupidly asked more than that. Anyhoo my question is .. What are the testing for? Is it a basic test? I've read bits n pieces about morphology etc etc ... Will the GCRM do a more indepth analysis? Would the GP's one have covered everything?

I hope I'm making sense girls!! - I'm struggling to form exactly what I want to say!

X

The one sent to your local lab via your GP should give you results for count, morphology, motility, viscosity, liquefaction etc. These are the same parameters checked at GCRM but I think they like their own lab technicians to analyse to standardise the results.

Thanx BB - I really wasn't sure and DH had a bit off a panic on! - ill let him no shortly - ill let him suffer a bit longer .. :)

How are things with you? X

Am good thanks. Have had a nice weekend and was out with friends last night. Got this cycle and next before I start my treatment after our holiday. In the meantime we'll keep trying .... Nothing quite like the prospect of having that money refunded if we happened to get pregnant ourselves to motivate the OH!!!

Good, good..Hopefully the holiday (where you off to?) will have you nice & relaxed in time for treatment! How you feeling about it? ..

For me tiz that time of the month when I should' be making babies .. The chances of me conceiving after all this time are practically none! But with all factors saying your good to go then I suppose 'I must'.. Terrible sounding eh! It's just that even after all this time I still hope every month! Consequently disappointed though! Nevermind DH announced tonight that to stop the whole process being to mechanical he'll buy me the 50 Shades trilogy ! Eh no.. Jackie Collins has been doing it better for years! Poor DH xxx

Hi girls, hope you are all well especially wallie.
I started Gonal f injections last night, had prostap injection on Friday, apparently I should find out this Friday when I go in for my scan when they'll think about harvesting the eggs,so glad its going to be happening next week, kind of fed up with all the meds and injections, just want to get on with this now..
I'll keep you all posted.
Bluebell, you off somewhere sunny? God I miss the sun lol........

Hi girls, off to sunny Florida so cannot wait :flower: This weather is seriously depressing! I'm feeling a bit like you Mandy and am ready to just get started now. Fed up with all this waiting. Hope everyone else is good? Thinking about you Wallie and hope you are doing ok xx

Oh you lucky thing! I'd love to go to Florida today! My favourite place to holiday. We were there earlier this year and went to New Port Richey. Best place was Homossa or Punta Gorda!

Have fun!

I'm on a bit of a downer today. The clinic asked me to get another blood test to ensure my HCG in blood went down but I couldn't get an appt. Eventually got one today and the doc was so rude and said that the clinic should have phoned first and told them what colour of bottle to use. Which was maybe fair enough but honestly he went on and on the whole time I was there and eventually I came out crying after I grabbed my blood sample. Honestly what a dick!

Anyway the house we thought we'd "bought" went to a closing date yesterday and we were outbid. So no house and no baby. Can you tell why I'm fed up!?

Big hugs wallie...he sounds like a total oaf...
The right house is just around the corner, now you've sold yours you are in an ideal situation to move quick when you see " the " house....

Sorry to hear about your house Wallie. It's such a tough market at the moment. How is everyone else doing? When are you due your scan Jacqui? Mandy, are you doing ok? Sand & Pop- are you both well?

I'm well thanks! Dh and I have arranged to go for hiv, hep b and hep c tests next week as I was reading through the GCRM brochure and it says you need recent results from these tests? We also thought it was better to get these done for free instead of spending even more money lol! Think I'm going to get the ball rolling next week and make appointments too, can't wait to get started! Hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->