glasgow centre for reproductive medicine, cardonald glasgow.

Foxy, meant to say they could never find my left ovary however once the follicles got larger it then came into sight!

He said IUI was a waste of time because my egg quality is no good for iui. He said a total of 8 years ttc and one pregnancy in that time says it all that it won't work.

He said I've to but it from:
https://www.pricespower.com

Because a fellow gynae has used it and it increased her egg quality dramatically.
He says he has 7 women and some with twins got pregnant with it.

Thanks Sub! Did he say how much you have to take each day? I think it may be 75mg, is that right?

I think IVF is probably the way to go too. Best of luck!

I'll dig out my paperwork he gave me in the morning and post up for you.

Hope you're ok xx

Found left ovary, 3 follies measuring, 14,16 & 18mm, not found right one this time but he can prod around more when they collect the eggs on Friday. They're phoning me this afternoon to say when to inject the trigger shot. Will be in Friday morning. Feeling a bit better now

Excellent news!!!! :D Congrats on this!

Wallie - just checked and it's 3 tabs at once (75mg)

xxx

Wallie have you ordered your DHEA yet? I ordered mine today.

x

Hi ladies

That's me home and in jammies! Only got 3 eggs :cry: couldn't get to my right ovary as it is too close to vessels or something. Thing is I know there was 4 follies on that side :(

Lets see if they fertilise and get me a couple of good ones for ET on Monday. Have to say though I'm not very confident at all. Already looking to start the next round early 2013

aw foxy huge hgs :( Think PMA

You got 3 eggs!!! Well done :) I've been told I'll be lucky to get 3!

What will be will be! xxx

I know 3 does not seem like many foxy but it really is quality over quantity. Most ladies who manage to have 15 eggs retrieved only end up with 3 or 4 really good ones anyway. Hopefully your 3 will be great quality and treatment in 2013 won't be necessary :hugs:

Thanks girls

I'm just afraid to get excited or hopeful as my heart is too broken to take anymore. I vaguely remember telling the nurse when I was coming round that DH deserved much better. Blummin' drugs!

I'll see what happens over night. Weird thinking I have 3 babies (technically) in a dish in the GCRM!

Exactly Foxy, that's the way you should be thinking about it - you have THREE potential babies growing in their wee dish. It only takes 1 really good one, stay strong x

Ah foxy, I had three embryos (6 originally), so you're off to a good start!

Hi Ladies

How you all doing?

Just a quick update-the Embryologist called, all 3 have fertilised
so some good news. Just praying for them to get to 8 cell for Monday for transfer.

As of yesterday lunch time I had one 4cell and two 2cell embryos. 2 going back in this morning. Then legs up in the air for rest of day lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->