glasgow centre for reproductive medicine, cardonald glasgow.

Best of luck, what did you have transferred? Had they progressed well? xx

Thanks! All done. 2 8 cell embryos transferred. The other is at 5 cells. If gets to blastocyst by wed/thurs, it'll be frozen. Now everything crossed x

Fantastic news, they all seem to have progressed well over the weekend. Now, get your feet up and rest rest rest!! You could have a bfp just in time for xmas! When is your beta? x

Well done Foxy, they are where they should be, 8 cell and two transferred back to you. Hope the other one goes to blast for you!

Beta is on 21st. Feels wierd. I mean I know there's 2 potential babies inside me.

What a date for Beta.

Everything crossed, you'll be just fine :) xx

I know, I think its should be the Saturday, but I think the 21st is their last day before closing for Christmas. Just had a call from them, the 3rd embryo made it to Blasto and is now on ice. I'm so happy about that as I was told by one of the nurses in there that I basically had no chance! (Its the one that's made me cry twice). I did the HCG jag last night, 8 clicks. That should be out of my system by Tuesday, so will prob still pee on sticks from Saturday! I'm not naive to think it'll work 1st time, but I'm not giving up as I didn't find it as hard as I thought it would as I have had so many people to bounce my inane stupid questions off of :) Many thanks to you guys xx

How is everyone anyway, not been much updates. Is everyone busy with Christmas?

You never know Foxy, there's no reason it can't work first time. Quite a few girls on here were first time, me included, it's a lucky thread!! That's amazing your other one got to blast, it shows you had some good quality eggs there. Really hoping you get your xmas bfp xx

I've just POAS on a 10miu IC expecting to see the trigger but its :bfn: :cry: surely the trigger would show

I've read that it usually takes until the following night for the hcg trigger to make it's way to your urine x

I did the 8 clicks of Ovidrel after transfer and did a test to make sure it had worked through my system about 36 hours after and it showed up. Remember too that 8 clicks of it is a much lower amount than normal so it will also leave your system quicker. Are you planning on testing it out? x

I just looked again and there is a line. I just expected it to show straight away as the dye was going through. How long was it before it'd left your system? Did you get a clear bfn before bfp or did it just get darker?

I only did that one test to check it was in my system then didn't test again! I was too scared that I would confuse myself and possibly get my hopes up when it was bfn on beta. I just waited for beta! x

OK, starting to get antsy today :wacko:

I don't know if it was the trigger but I started bawling at the Asda advert in the cinema-when the mother is watching over the family on Christmas day. Then I cried over 2 of the trailers :cry:

Also think I slept funny last night as my back in really sore so dead uncomfortable right now. Getting period like cramps, but could also be the litre carton of Clementine juice I drank-oops.

I'm determined not to test until at least Wednesday-do you think I can hold out :haha:

Have you been testing every day so you'll know when the trigger is gone? I had cramps during the tww, and also pains in my abdomen like I had did loads of sit up's. That was my main sign that something was up! Being over emotional might be a symptom for you too. I didn't get that until about 6 weeks, but when it came I would literally be speaking to dh then just burst out crying for no reason. Makes you feel very stupid lol. Keep us updated with your progress x

I think the trigger may be out now as it was only half the amount or less (was 8 clicks) than the trigger before EC. The stoopid IC's were giving negs when the hcg was still in. I may pick up a couple of Boots ones today. I'm technically 10DPO today, so may also pick up a FRER for tomorrow. I'm just worried that if its a :bfn: I'll just breakdown :cry: But I can't stand the thought of waiting till Friday and getting the phone call at work.

I've got achey pains, but really, really low down, like period, but feels "full" like a full bladder-you know when you 1st get up on a morning and are desperate to go :wacko: and some lower back opain-but I slept the opposite way in bed the other night to get comfy and far away from DH's snoring (don't know why I thought going top-to-toe would help but ut did) But I think its more bowel issues cos of the lots of fruit eating :haha: Its do hard to try and differentiate the feelings from it being bowel, period or very early pregnancy signs!

Its so damn frustrating!

Those symptoms all sound promising! Hope this is it for you. It will be hard seeing a bfn if you're not pregnant, but if you can't stand the thought of waiting for the phone call then at least you would know beforehand. Could you not take Friday off so you could be at home for the call? Or even a half day, they didn't phone me until around 4pm with beta results. What a great xmas present this will be if you get a positive! :hugs:

Got no Annual Leave left :nope:

However-I POAS :blush: I had to feed my addiction :shrug:

I got this on an Asda one.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads