glasgow centre for reproductive medicine, cardonald glasgow.

Ooh!! I'd wait 2 days then do another and if it's not lighter then I'd say bfp!! x

It's darker! But I have guests in my spare room where PC is so can't upload pic!

Right at my PC now, Here's the prgression and a digi I took about 20 mins ago!

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
I'd say bfp with that progression! Test again tomorrow and you'll know for sure cos it will be much darker. So exciting :happydance:

Only got the crappy IC's left lol! I'm only just getting something faint on their "10miu" tests! (10miu my bum!)

Was just dropping in to say good luck for your beta, but looks like you don't need it!! You have pregnancy tickers yay!!! Delighted for you, congratulations. Told you this was a lucky thread - 3 quality eggs is all you needed! xx

I kinda am maybe being a bit premature, I'm putting my faith in the 10 HPTS :winkwink:

Just waiting on phone call from them to tell me my Beta. I was thinking anything over 100, byut they said anything over 50 is good, so lot of praying going on just now :blush:

They said they'd call early and they've not called yet. Maybe its bad news so they're waiting till the end of my working day. Trying to calm my knickers, but its really difficult :cry:

They said they'd phone me around 2pm and didn't until about 4.15pm! Don't worry, I'm sure they'll call soon and out you out your misery! x

:bfp: GCRM have confirmed :happydance:

hCG 46 but I'm a day early, as they're closed tomorrow I think! :flower:

Confirmed, wooooo :happydance: :happydance: :wohoo: :dance:
You're pregnant!! Now, no drinks over christmas. I'm still coming to terms with that lol! x

Its the paté I'm going to miss :( Will have 1 glass of Asti mixed with oj with dinner, but I don't drink anyway-I'm a foodie!

Oh don't even get me started on the paté and the soft cheeses on the cheese board. Arrghhh! All worth it though :thumbup:

How we all doing ladies? DHEA arrived from the usa yesterday so started the 3 month course! Getting excited now!

Do you mind if I join. Congrats on the recent BFP's.

We're looking into GCRM, but need to save first. AMH was tested at GRI and has come in at less than 4! I'm so shocked I almost feel as though someone has died! Doing 3 iui there but they have now suggested to just do 1 and to see if I can then get them to speed up the IVF.

From your GCRM experience, would you say definitely worth the money? Obviously a BFP means yes, but wondering from the perspective of trying other clinics.

Any help is appreciated.xx

Welcome Cooch! I would say the GCRM is worth every penny. Not just because we got a bfp on our first go; from start to finish the care and expertise was second to none. I had my appointment at the GRI to get on the waiting list and the difference between the two was night and day. I found the care excellent even down to little things like the embryologist who carried out our treatment phoned me during the tww to see how I was and to wish me luck. We were always taken right on time for appointments and every member of staff was lovely. I know it's a lot of money but for us, worth every single penny. I don't like slagging off the GRI because I think IVF being offered on the NHS is amazing, but the waiting room was over crowded and they seen us an hour and a half late for our appointment. Not ideal. Best of luck in whatever you decide x

Subaru - not long until you start now! Good luck x

Cooch I agree with SS, definitely worth the money. I went to Ninewells in Dundee before I went to GCRM. GCRM treated me as a person, not a process and we had a far more successful cycle with them than all three put together at Ninewells.

Their care, attention to detail and professionalism are also great and make the whole process less scary. I felt as if I was just a number with Ninewells.

Well worth the money even though I didn't get a sticky :bfp: I hope to cycle with them again in June/July or at least the second half of this year again. Money permitting!!!

Thanks for the responses Wallie and Sandoval_star. Did either of you have AMH low like mine? Also, How much is roughly one go at GCRM? I think its great that they can do all the viability tests, but again that seriously impacts the costs. Thanks again for your advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->