Glasgow girlies

I'm nowhere near Glasgow but woooooooo Scotland! :)

I'm nowhere near Glasgow but woooooooo Scotland! :)

:lol:

I'm a bit further away now than I was when I first posted. Still, Glasgow's my closest big city so I'll stay in the Glasgow girlies bit!! I'm just at the bottom end of Loch Lomond :D

oh add me add me :hi:

Gillian from Greenock half an hour down the road from Glasgow, hoping to deliver in Inverclyde Royal hospital but looking more and more like Royal Alexandria in Paisley :cry: ♥

Iyaa girlies.
I live a 30min walk from the Glasgow fort.
Didn't realize so many girlies lived so close.
xo

Gillian from Greenock half an hour down the road from Glasgow, hoping to deliver in Inverclyde Royal hospital but looking more and more like Royal Alexandria in Paisley :cry: ♥

I had Jessica in RAH, i found it to be a really good hospital and the midwives were great! Kx

RAH is my backup hospital! I'm hoping everything will go smoothly enough for me to give birth in my local CMU (Vale of Leven CMU) but if I need to be transferred to a consultant led unit, it's RAH for me.

Hey!

Glasgow girl here to, used to stay in the south side but now stay in bellshill with the other half.

Hazel x

Hiya - im from wishaw just outside glasgow :D

Stayed here 2 years now wae DH :D
xx

Hiya

Im from Greenock as well!♥

hey im from paisley but just moved too essex :D xxx

Hello :) I'm Aileen, 18, Im from Cumbernauld, about 20 mins from City Centre :) x

Hey Ladies, Im in Glasgow Yaay :)
I was wondering if any of u were at/are at Princess royal? And what scans etc you were offered??
I have been given my first MW appointment on the 24th (il be 15 weeks) and presuuume il be given my first scan then too? They sent me a leaflet with info 'bout the scan n a letter with my appoiintment so i assumed il get it then....:shrug:
Sorry if iv posted in the wroong place..:blush:

Hey, i was with the princess royal, i was given my scan with my booking in appointment at Rutherglen maternity care centre.

I'm about 20 minutes west of Glasgow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"