Glass bottles

beanie

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience in using these. What did you think? Am thinking about getting a couple but don't know anyone who has used them before.

Only in hospital ...

Suppose i woulsdn't with maddie being around she would break one for sure!!!

xxx

https://naturalbaby.stores.yahoo.net/realglasbabb.html

They are not very common so it is tough finding stockists but they are out there

Imi, it would be for the new baby.

I never even knew they existed apart from the little sample one's u get in hospital-they would be more hygenic than plastic tho I would of thought!

Beanie are u not feeding no2 urself?

the ones in the hospital are fab, i swipped a few of those to use at home.

x

Is this for using with EBM? If so then I've heard that it's much better to store EBM in glass. Not used them myself, but I did have one when I was 7 and my little brother was born. Would demand bottles of tea lol

We used the little glass bottles you get in hospital for a while. We bought a huge pack of them from Mothercare World for when we stayed at my mums, very handy.

Never knew glass bottles existed other than those little ones though.

I didn't know that Kina - can you get little bottles for storage then??

Kx yes I am hoping to feed this one myself but want to have bottles for when I express

Layla did you find them easy to use, keep clean etc??

I didnt keep them hun, i just snuck a few of the pre packed fomula ones and sealed teats from the hospital to use in the first few days while iw as at home, brilliant things tho, didnt have a problem useing them, i just didnt keep them after.

x

Beanie I think they'd be far better than plastic bottles, easier to clean from the perspective that you'd be able to use a scourer if you wanted on them without risk of making grooves in them like you can with plastic bottles and therefore helping to eliminate places for bacteria to fest.

Would be interested in getting a couple myself for when I express, hope to introduce a bottle earlier this time so that the baby accepts the expressed milk unlike Olivia!

im so glad this thread was posted... i will look into buying some!

I'm not sure where you get them from for EBM, but I know that I read they were better on one of the AP sites :)

Learn something every day - didn't know these existed either :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"