Glee Back Tonight!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sex:

Attachments

• Glee-puck.jpg
    Glee-puck.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh god, new boy Sam is a fitty too, what am i going to do with myself :dohh:

im such a gleek!! :dohh: love it, cant wait for the next episode!

I watched it again this morning :)

Looking forward to the Brittany/Britney episode!

Who's everyone's favourite character?

Has to be Sue!

the britney episode is fab :D brittany definately steals the show. and shows theres more to her than a dopey school kid lol xx

I really like Brittany. She's hilarious and it'll be good to see a bit more of the character.

People who haven't seen Glee don't understand the brilliance of it! It won an award for it's comedy didn't it?

so i heard yea. i cant wait for it to continue in america so i can carry on this series. its so fantastic :D

and OT but littlepne, ur from preston right? x

The Britney/Brittany episode is AMAZING.

My fave characters are Sue and Brittany - they have the best quotes.

Anyone else got tickets for the live shows in June?

I just caught up on last weeks episode :D I love the new girls voice plus she's cute as a button!

also LOL @ sue at the telephone bit in the bathroom 'SHUT UP' love her. The songs wre fab on ep1 too

p.s. not a fan of puck or finn (like new guy though mm) but omg mike is so hot.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DcVqGzygntU/TJwhIVG83kI/AAAAAAAAAd0/5BWC8xTkrjg/s1600/Glee+S02E01_Mike+Chang+abs.jpeg

as if you wouldn't.

I just caught up on last weeks episode :D I love the new girls voice plus she's cute as a button!

also LOL @ sue at the telephone bit in the bathroom 'SHUT UP' love her. The songs wre fab on ep1 too

p.s. not a fan of puck or finn (like new guy though mm) but omg mike is so hot.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DcVqGzygntU/TJwhIVG83kI/AAAAAAAAAd0/5BWC8xTkrjg/s1600/Glee+S02E01_Mike+Chang+abs.jpeg

as if you wouldn't.

shame she didnt last til the end of the show tho isnt it :growlmad::haha:

yes :(! apparently shes back in episodes 5, 6 and 7.

yes :(! apparently shes back in episodes 5, 6 and 7.

no shes not :( im aheead as i download from america, episode 5 is the rocky horror show and the rest lead up to something else.. dont read if u really dont want a spoiler :lol: ..
kurt leaves to join an all boys schools and a competing glee club because the bullying becomes too much xx
she may come back later on but i think they are like 10 episodes in and shes stil not there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->