Glee Back Tonight!

also does the way rachel sings bug anyone else?? i think shes got a fab voice if i close my eyes. but i cant watch her, shes got such an ugly singin face :wacko: xx

also does the way rachel sings bug anyone else?? i think shes got a fab voice if i close my eyes. but i cant watch her, shes got such an ugly singin face :wacko: xx

I was just saying that - she moves her mouth way too much!

Well my new post baby plan is to get a body like Brittany, my god that lady is hot. Im watching it on plus 1, love the britney episode x

I've seen the series but the Britney one is my fave. New respect for Brittany, she is a phenomenal dancer!

:rofl: I was just gonna say that. Her gob is so huge.

And she always pulls ridiculous facial expressions. She always looks as if she's in pain!

Brittany was hot last night! She has an amazing voice too, I don't think I've ever really heard it before.

:rofl: I was just gonna say that. Her gob is so huge.

And she always pulls ridiculous facial expressions. She always looks as if she's in pain!

Brittany was hot last night! She has an amazing voice too, I don't think I've ever really heard it before.

soo glad im not the only one :rofl: shes always bugged me :wacko:

Great episode!! Really good to see Brittany in action - unbelievable dancing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->