glee pregnancy question?

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
okay so i have actually just started watching tv and at my MIL's switched on the tv and glee was on they were getting a scan and they said it was a 10week scan and the women said "it's a girl" okay i am not a doctor did do little medical school and had a few pregnanices with my son i was over 17weeks before they could tell me and my cousin had a baby at 14-15weeks and they couldn't tell the babies sex even at birth....

maybe i am wrong but surely this is completely and utterly rediculious?

ive never watched a full episode of glee (but might now just to see)
but i always thought you couldnt tell until 16weeks, i might be wrong but that was what i thought

I thought that when I saw that episode too but hey ho, its just a TV show!

yeah but stupid girls are gonna think that they can tell at 10 weeks or they can fool thier husbands etc into thinking thier pregnant, not like theirs not enough of that already????

yeh same when i saw it i was like LOL its just a tv show though they make everything up anyway

Who's scan was it? Terri or Quinn? Because Terri's one isnt even real :lol:

Did anyone else notice that one minute Quinn is heavily pregnant, yet when they are singing and dancing she has no bump, that really bugged me :rofl:

it was quinns baby, they said it was her 10week scan, yeah apprently terri is pretty far along and i have no idea how the guy is buying it, i would never give my baby to her, plus with it being up i am really hoping quinn doesn't give up the baby and leaves terri high and dry and having to explain everything!

It was Quinns scan. Me and SIL were laughing about this.. How silly.. but then again the show has some questionable things in it lol :rofl:

yeah i guess i only started watching it because i never owned a tv until i moved into my new house which was in july/august so this is all new to me, i had heard about Glee before but never really knew what is was, its kinda a more mature version of hsm is it not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->