Glee

hahaha same! and when his dad comes in and hes like "its a unitard....all the guys wear them....to workout" :rofl: hahaha brlliant! oh and of course 'thats how sue c's it!' :rofl:

I love Curt he's hilarious :rofl:

Rachels face annoys me when she sings :|

Don'ttttt stopppp believeinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lolol :happydance: I luv that show!!

oh and of course 'thats how sue c's it!' :rofl:

i dont remember that bit :nope:

Its the show that sue does for the local news station!! anyone watching it right now?? they just told the preggo cheerleader that she was having a girl at her 10 week scan!! :rofl:

:rofl: I noticed that too but I thought either I was going mad or that she was further along than I realised! Anyway, I am a bit behind everyone else and missed the first 2 episodes but I am really getting into it now :D xx

I thought the same! and then the guy goes "i went to her 10 week scan with her" :rofl:

im :rofl: at gender prediction at 10 weeks hahahaha

Ok, I don't watch it but my sister is here and made me watch it. Caught bits of it and can someone clear this up for me? Why was a girl who was far enough along in a pregnancy for them to be able to tell the sex A) majorly skinny with no bump in sight and B) cheerleading??

we dont know!!!!! hahahha , its all madness in this!

:dohh: hate when they cant be bothered to get the little details right!
also how is will's wife planning on stealing her baby?! does she not think he'll notice when she doesnt go into labour, or that quinn will have her baby then straight away miraculously she will have hers but quinn's will have disappeared.....?
also is he just not going to see her body for the next like..year?

sorry feeling very critical tonight, i do actually love glee though :rofl:

i cant wait to watch that fall out! hahhahaha its gonna be hilarious veiwing

I can't wait for him to find out but I also felt really sad for him when he was crying at the fake scan :( xx

^^ me too! My mum hasnt ever seen it and just watched that part so i explained the situation and she got soooooo angry she was giving out the the tv about how the one with the fake pregnancy was a disgrace :rofl:

I find the whole pregnancy storyline hilarious :rofl: But I think it's meant to be so out there, it's kinda the tone of the show?

Did anyone else like how FAB Kristin Chenoweth was?! I couldn't believe it when I saw her :D Apparently next season they're going to have Idina Menzel as a recurring character for a few episodes too, so excited!!!

Did you see this at the end of the most recent (i think) episode!! omg it was so sad and why would sue do that!!! shes such a bitch for doing that to quinn but i still love her lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRf94K6gCPc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->