Glee

Is it wrong that I really like Puck even though he's supposed to be the baddie?:blush: I feel dead sorry for him.

I learned the other day than Glee fans are called Gleeks :rofl:

Gleek! I love it :rofl: Someone needs to make a Gleek blinkie :thumbup:

Here ya go! :rofl: sorry i suck at blinkies! charlotteee is fab at them :D

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="88" height="31" background="" bgcolor=""><tr><td background="https://www.animated-gifs.eu/blinkies-maker/13-2.gif"><p align="center"><b><span style="font-size:10pt;"><font face="arial,verdana,helvetica,tahoma,sans-serif" color="#0000CC">GLEEK</font></span></b></p></td></tr></table>

hahaha well your definatly good at stalking!! lol you found that fast!! :rofl:

i just noticed this
i do have to say one thing to you all

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!my mate sent me this site(i dunno what it is cos it was via msn a few weeks back)

i have now watched all glee :D :haha:

all i can say is keep watching it!

i love glee to. im even going to download the album because i like the songs. oh thinks im crazy oh well xx

Just started watching this and loving it! :thumbup: The 'Acafello's' had me in stitches. Fantastic! :D xx

yeah i love it, OH bought me there cd for v-day

i just want her to tell him the baby isnt his so he stops worrying ...yes im sad :lol:

Whhhhy won't she tell Finn its not his baby already?!

Noah (Puck) loves her and would be a good dad and then Finn can get with Rachel!!!!!! I wish they would hurry up and sort it already :rofl: xxx

I reckon it'll come out soon now Mercedes knows. She seems like a blabbermouth lol.

alot of it doesnt add up lol. like when she says "i will go to my grave swearing that baby is finn's"

errr.. DNA test would soon sort that out?!

still love it though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->