Glee

Oh my, ive been resisting ALL friggin day to not watch the last 2 eps of Glee, but im dying to know if Finn & Rachel get it together, Will & Emma, and if everyone finds out about Puck being Quinns baby daddy :hissy:

SO jealous the US are airing season 2 shortly, bet we dont get it until late this year :grr:

PP, there's usually websites that stream it, just type Glee season 2 streams xx

Yeah i found a couple of sites that do so will wait and see when it airs in the US

Cant wait for it to come out on DVD :muaha: OH hateeees it :lol:

Its not actually season 2 .. its the second part of season 1 if that makes any sense?
Its out in the US in a month or so

Its not actually season 2 .. its the second part of season 1 if that makes any sense?
Its out in the US in a month or so

the 2nd season or part 2 is been shown in Ireland in a few weeks! think its 2 weeks after it aires in the US

I think thats what they are trying to do here ... air it within a couple of weeks of showing in the US, though if what ive read is right, the US have had quite a break from Glee so we are catching them up?

I'm confused, the 2nd part of season 1? I've seen 13 episodes, so there's more to come? Excellent! :happydance: It looked like the end of a season episode though if that makes sense? I can't wait for it to come back, I read Bette Midler is doing a cameo. :D:D xx

BOO that we've now got to wait 3 weeks for more Glee :(

I NEED to know if Rachel and Finn get it on :lol:

Woooo! How good was that last episode!

I was onlt bothered about Emma and Will getting together! So happy they did, I lOVED her wedding dress!

Me, too, she looked beautiful .. i think i want my hair like that for my wedding now!!

I am sooooo looking forward to Glee coming back! Really glad we don't have to wait months and months.

Super excited - Idina Menzel has a recurring role as the director of Vocal Adrenaline!! Squeeeee!!!! :dance:

Come on Glee - hurry up :D

woooo not long! i need to re-series link it cos we just got HD and a new box!

Starts tonight here! I am SOOO excited. Oh and somebody spoiled the Emma and Will part for me.. I hadn't watched it yet. :( :dohh: I'm just now finishing the first season online.

Ohhhh no WTTmommy ... did you not watch the final ep of the first part before it ended?

Cant wait for it to come back on, OH hates it with a passion :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->