Glucose tolerance test tomorrow! Wish me luck!

MEPride

Reaction score
I have my glucose tolerance test tomorrow morning! I have to drink the orange flavor, yuck! Do I find out almost immediately or have to wait a few days for results?

I think it depends on your doctor'a office/insurance. Like Kaiser will put your results online so I saw mine before my doctor saw them lol. I got both of my tests (1 hr and 3hr back same day). Hope it goes well!

We get ours back same day.

Best of luck!

Thank so ladies! Just chugged the orange drink. Not as bad as I would have thought. Tastes like flat orange soda which I never drink. I find out results in a couple hours after the lab does the draw.

I agree! Just tastes like flat soda. I was expecting so much worse haha. Fxed! Yay for the quick turnaround

I've heard the aftertaste is worse than the actual drink but I've never known because my midwife has me fast during the night and go in for bloodwork in the morning before I eat anything, so in all honesty I've never tried the drink. Heard mixed reviews about it though. Anyways good luck! Hope you passed!

The sugar rush after was unbelievable. Poor baby girl was dancing after!!

But I never received a phone call yesterday which is good news! My midwife said she'd call yesterday if my test came back positive for GD!

Thanks ladies! I was concerned about it! My mother had GD with me. I have PCOS so I was concerned about having it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->