gluten before 6 months

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
yesterday i gave Annabelle a hipp cereal it was the banana porridge, i had an organix one too. i picked up the hipp one and didnt realise till i gave her breakfast today when i picked out the organix one it wasnt opened yet the hipp one was.

she has been fine, no reaction or anything

should i be worried?

Lou
xxx

I don't understand what you mean???

Did you buy it from a shop and it has been tampered with or are you worried about gluten??????????????????

sorry that is me writing in a panic

i have 2 different brands of banana porridge, 1 is gluten free and the other isnt, i gave her the one with gluten in by accident and didnt realise until i lifted out the gluten free one today to see i hadnt used it yet.

i am worried that she has had gluten and isnt 6 months yet

Lou
xxx

i didnt realise til a few weeks ago i was giving katie cereal with gluten in. she was only having a bit in the mornings so i didnt stop, i dont think it did any harm xx

I gave Ally gluten a couple of times before 6 months but I don't think the affects are immediate so I stopped giving it to him when I realised that I shouldn't be. I don't think it'll hurt but probably better to be safe rather than sorry and not give it to her again? I'm sure plenty of people do tho.

I wouldn't fret about it unless there's a family history of gluten intolerance. There's gluten in lots of 1st cereals, Rusk, jars, breadsticks, biscuits etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->