"Go away!"

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
My little boy keeps saying that to everyone (terrible twos!)! But now i know how he feels!!! Go away, go away, go away!!!!!!!! I am so excited about testing this weekend.... but now i am starting to feel like the ugly witch is coming!:growlmad: I swear i have been having so many symptoms of tinges and tugs in my belly and visions of wonderful things going on in there! How could it all be in my head???? Now today i feel crampy like the :witch: is coming! :cry: I keep going into the bathroom here at work to check... i just wanna burst into tears! Sorry, had to vent since i can't share what i'm feeling with anyone here at work!

Hi MommyTammy, I'm testing this weekend too and going through the same thing. It's been good so far but these last few days are gonna drive me crazy too. Hang in there hon, FX to you!

its very hard not to get your hopes up but dont stress yet as its not def yet that the witch will arrive!

If its anything to go by with my two DD's i thought & felt like the witch was arriving and was in and out the toilet for days checking!! but it never arrived!

Good luck x

Aww I know how you feel hunni :hugs: , I feel like AF might be on her way too, but it's only 9 DPO and I also have 6 days until AF is due. It's so frustrating xx

I am testing this weekend too....booooooooooooooooo for witches.

Thanks girls... i always feel better with all the kindness & support on this forum! Still keeping my FX'ed... for me... and all of you too! Please no :af: PLEASE!

My little boy keeps saying that to everyone (terrible twos!)! But now i know how he feels!!! Go away, go away, go away!!!!!!!! I am so excited about testing this weekend.... but now i am starting to feel like the ugly witch is coming!:growlmad: I swear i have been having so many symptoms of tinges and tugs in my belly and visions of wonderful things going on in there! How could it all be in my head???? Now today i feel crampy like the :witch: is coming! :cry: I keep going into the bathroom here at work to check... i just wanna burst into tears! Sorry, had to vent since i can't share what i'm feeling with anyone here at work!

I know how u feel, cramp one day, feelin preggers the next, then back to cramps.... i'm a week late...:thumbup:

I know how u feel, cramp one day, feelin preggers the next, then back to cramps.... i'm a week late...:thumbup:

:test: :test: :test: GL!

Sorry the witch got you :hugs:

Aww I know how you feel hunni :hugs: , I feel like AF might be on her way too, but it's only 9 DPO and I also have 6 days until AF is due. It's so frustrating xx

I've felt like the witch was coming for almost a week now, I'm only 8dpo!!! :dohh:

:test: :test: :test: GL!

bought some off the tinterwebby last night... 2 day wait for them to arrive... god im so impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->