Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Blusatin

Finally, pregnant!
Reaction score
So, here we are having reached the end of the 2WW with a big fat :bfn: or with a call from the :witch: feeling dissapointed, heartbroken, stressed and tired. Yet, hope looms in the distance until we test in the New Year :drunk:

I am on CD1 today so I have 5 more days to regain the energy and mood to start :sex: again and this time :spermy: will meet their target:arrow:. LOL

Who else is in?:hugs:

OUR GLAMAMAMAS
:dust:
kimberleywats 31st Dec 2010 :bfp:
Glowstar 3rd February 2011
Blusatin 3rd January 2011 :bfp:
BeesBella 30th January 2011
FlowerFairy 5th January 2011
EJW147 3rd January 2011
annabelle29 7th January 2011
maxina 3rd January 2011
Sweedot 6th January 2011
Bellaboo 31st December 2010
gilmore85 6th January 2011
MrsHennieB 5th January 2011 :bfp:
Perfect21 31st December 2010
SweetJennie 6th January 2011
Lisa40 23rd January 2011
Prettymachine 10th January 2011 :bfp:
pixie p 25th January 2011 :bfp:
kitalola 22nd January 2011
VSubasic 15th January 2011

Im on CD1 today too,after a very long wait since last AF (26th oct).

Here s wishing us all good new year news!!!!!

That's great we can SS together and hope that 2011 welcomes us with a big surprise!! Besides, you know what they say great gifts come in small packages! :flower:

Just got my Jenny Renny reading ( I am not sure how accurate she is, it seems that opinions vary on BnB) and this is what she says:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of December/beginning of January 2011 from a cycle that begins in December. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of September 2011 - specific reference to the 16th and 8th.

This surely brings a smile back to my face, but I am not confident she is accurate. Have you had a reading? Have you heard of any one who has and was accurate?

hiya! im from the december testers post, i got my af :( and am onto tryin this month, af due new yrs eve! hopin it wont come, as past 2 cycles i hav been 1 and then 4 days early!! but early af means closer 2 the nxt O rite?? lol
will b using opk's(the smiley 1s) and lookin into preseed too.....
FX'D LADIES!....hopin 2 get a new yr bfp

Hi Kimberley! So, this is going to be our first cycle trying preseed and OPKs wow! Let's hope we both get the results we so yearn for and hopefully at the same time so we can become bump buddies!:hugs::hugs:

If you got your AF yesterday, then yes, you are on CD2. How long is your cycle normally? I Can't believe I have to go through the 2ww again!!:growlmad:

Well at least we can moan to each other and symptom spot together. I've already warned DH that we will be :sex: this cycle! He looked a little scared! LOL

Oh! Yes! I was meaning to ask you, have you gotten a Jenny reading?

Hi Kimberley! So, this is going to be our first cycle trying preseed and OPKs wow! Let's hope we both get the results we so yearn for and hopefully at the same time so we can become bump buddies!:hugs::hugs:

If you got your AF yesterday, then yes, you are on CD2. How long is your cycle normally? I Can't believe I have to go through the 2ww again!!:growlmad:

Well at least we can moan to each other and symptom spot together. I've already warned DH that we will be :sex: this cycle! He looked a little scared! LOL

LOL, my oh was crushed when i told him we was pg! but we r happy 2 try again. yeah af ystdy, my cycle was 4 ages, a perfect 28dys, but last time 27 and this time 24?? dont kno excactly what is goin on, but on the plus side, i havent wasted money on tests, pleased i hav u 2 share it all wiv, the sympton spottin, (and yeah, the moanin)

smiley opk's surely cudnt b any simpler, and the preseed is jus guna b an extra boost i hope..

my fella will b over joyed at the constant bd'ing, but im startin 2 worry we doin it TOO much, if u kno what i mean!!!

i dont kno what else i can do this cycle.....any ideas, ill do it upside down if it helps....lol

r u guna do a page wiv all the names and testing dates?? x if so, put me down 4 testing new yrs eve...

LOL! Yeah try every friggin' position from karma Sutra! LOL
:bunny:

Well, I got my hubby to take Zinc and Foilc Acid and I am currently taking, prenatals (femibiom vitamins), evening primrose oil (until O coz u r not supposed to take them after O in case ur preggers), Zinc and I drink lots of herbal tea. I am crossing everything except my legs this month, hoping Preseed is as good as everyone else is raving about!:thumbup:

oh yes!! SO WANT THAT NEW YR BFP! but tryin 2 keep chilled about it all....no get 2 worked up/excited n what-not-....

and no i havent had a reading from jenny...herd a few ppl talkin bout it tho

im going 2 get sum folic acid ad zinc 4 fella too- herd its good 4 ther sperm, OMG IM A FRICKIN FERTILITY EXPERT!!

im going 2 get sum folic acid ad zinc 4 fella too- herd its good 4 ther sperm, OMG IM A FRICKIN FERTILITY EXPERT!!

LOL so have I!! And I've never been into charting, temping etc. Up until now I wanted it to be..ermm…less technical and more…easy going. Guess, I was wrong!!

SO FAR FROM EASY GOIN ATM!
but im determined 2 make this month a lil mor...u kno, passionate!! klol

the top page looks fab! (how do i add the ttc bit 2 the bottom of my page?)

You have to go to your profile setting and change your singature. Basically click on your nickname which is located just above the icon with the mood changes at the top right.

Hi ladies...I am joining you with a big fat BFN, AF arrived this morning! still smiling though and glad to be here with supportive people. I am CD 1 so a lot of us will be due to test around the same time :hugs:
I have ordered OPK for this next cycle. Only 2nd cycle TTC but worried I don't know my body as well as I thought I did (ie, when I ovulate) and also because of my age.....I wanted a BFP before I am 40 in 5 weeks :winkwink:
OK I know I am asking way to much on that score, but doing the OPK will give me something else to obsess about :shy:
On a positive note, I can join in some of the festive fun and get plenty of :sex: over Christmas.
I will be due to test on the 3rd January 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->