Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

how is ur lil princess doin?? theo was weighed ystdy and he was 12lb-3oz,
he seems 2 b changing and growing very quickly!! amazing lil chap tho, love him 2 bits!!
xmas jus round the corner too!!
so how is EVERYONE doin, this thread has gon a bit vacant of late, guess we are all super busy, wiv babies, bein preg or tryin 2 get preg, hope u r all doin well anyway :)
(((((HUGS N KISSES)))))

how is ur lil princess doin?? theo was weighed ystdy and he was 12lb-3oz,
he seems 2 b changing and growing very quickly!! amazing lil chap tho, love him 2 bits!!
xmas jus round the corner too!!
so how is EVERYONE doin, this thread has gon a bit vacant of late, guess we are all super busy, wiv babies, bein preg or tryin 2 get preg, hope u r all doin well anyway :)
(((((HUGS N KISSES)))))

Happy 2months to our little loves!!

Syd is doing well! She had her 2 month check up yesterday...10 lb 4oz, and 23.3 inches long! She got 3 shots, poor baby, she was very tired and upset for the rest of the day.

I'm not looking forward to christmas lol...I am, but I'm not because I will already be back at work then =/ and we are moving dec 17 so we can't even buy a tree until after that! Borrrriiiinnnggg lol.

yes, happy 2months :) it has been a great 2 months aswell, theo growin so quik, he had his shots on monday, he only had 2, 1 in each leg, 1st one he dint scream, but second one he did! but he soon calmed down once i gave him boobies he has another 2 shots in a few wks, then after that he has 3- awful puttin them thru that!! i cried :'(
noo way, back at work and moving- u r guna hav a hectic xmas 4 sure, but least u cn hav a really good one nxt yr and syd will b old enuff 2 really enjoy it, luckily she is young so she isnt guna miss out on anythin :) i hav already bought theo a mountain of gifts, dad says we dnt need 2 buy him things but who WUDNT!! wierd, he needs things 2 last him until his 1st birthday, cos realistically, he wont b gettin any gifts until then, :) cant believe they will b 3mnths- xmas is sooo close!! this time last year i was stressin so much after 8mnths of NOT gettin preg! was a tuff time, :) i finally found out on december 27-28th that i was actually preg- woohoo that was a good day, :)

I got syd a few things lol...I got her a bouncer/exersaucer thing since she will be at th perfect age for it, and a few disney movies I loved since they are out of the stupid disney vault right now.

Yeah last christmas was rough! I was so depressed that I had been trying so long and I couldn't get pregnant...I had really wanted to announce it at xmas... And then dh's cousin announced at xmas SHE. Was pregnant... I cried a little to myself and was depressed the rest of the day.

For syd she got 2 shots in one leg, 1 in the other, and an oral vaccine. She gets all the same ones again at 4 months, poor baby.

Syd has started laughing!! My heart melts <3

thats adorable, :) lil gigglers! it made me cry 1st time! so adorable! <3 xmas seems 2 hav come too quik this year, i ordered a load of things online 2 save me havin 2 go out 2 the city 2 buy things, haha. still guna go city tho, :) c what else i can get my gremlins, :D luckily my 9yr old is lego crazy, he has tons already but ther is still sets he wants, very pricey tho!! jus my 6yr old 2 decide what 2 get....very tricky,.....

theo has 2 hav all his shots b4 he is 16weeks, so he gets injected every 4 weeks, :(
he had his vit-k and BCG in hosp tho,
horrible takin them! :(

yeah last year was very frustratin right, my sis (who has had numerous abortions and given 3 children away for adoption) decided she wanted a baby wiv her new bf, (who was having an affair obv behind his wifes back, and my sis was i guess his mistress, she got preg str8 away!!!!!!, well, anyway she is 30wks preg now, i havent spoken 2 her since. she absolutely appauls me, and i sense that jus as soon as THIS bf leaves her (which he no-doubt will) she'l get rid of that kid too- discusting!!!!!!!!

how are you kim?! i havent been on here in so long! hows theo?

syd sits up, rolls over, is on the verge of a tooth, and tries desparately to crawl! can you believe they are almost 6 months!!!

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/432271_399932273366649_100000496396928_1602188_666261776_n.jpg

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/418467_402666246426585_100000496396928_1608894_2129024491_n.jpg

omg yes!! theo does the same, rolls from front 2 back, and back 2 front now also, also has a tooth jus ready 2 burst out the surface, and sits up, eats so well, such a hungry baby,
:( bad news, theo has had repeated inner ear infections, the doctor misdiagnosed at 1st , it got so bad he had puss pouring out of his ear! and he was in AGONY!!!

theo get everywhere, all over our lounge!! jus by rolling and twisting on his belly, i take my eyes of him 4 1 second and he is in a diff location

i need 2 change some bits on my profile, i am not breastfeeding anymor, as of 2mnths ago, i went in 2 docs 2 get contraception, and he gave me microgynon, i said "wont this affect my milk production" the doc said no, and that it was the other pill that would, so i took the pills... 3 days later my milk started drying, i stopped takin the pills str8 away but my milk wouldnt return, even with hourly pumping, constantly trying 2 get the on the boob, he would jus scream and cry coa he wasnt getting any milk, I was crying 4 over a week, felt so guilty 4 gettin contraception :(
O.M.G!sydney is HUGE!! WHAT DOES SHE WEIGH NOW??

THEO was 19lb 4oz at his last weight check 2weeks ago! he is on the larger percentile 4 kids his age, in height and weight/// but he is jus great!!

i am actually considering another!! (i never thought i would say that) lol

542109_380080128679554_100000327102578_1277537_1075614679_n.jpg

419432_364279220259645_100000327102578_1231466_854127064_n.jpg

hos hair has jus started goin crazy this week too, (top pic in this post) its a mass of curls, it was silky smooth and poker str8 up til about 2 weeks ago, then it started changin, haha

im so sorry about the breastfeeding! i hope you told the dr off! i am still brastfeeding, but she still has formula as well. in december i got an iud(mirena)...i didnt want any of the side affects of the pills. and its good for 5 years. i dont want another one any time soon lol.

does theo need ear tubes for the infections? poor baby. syd has had a few colds but nothing too bad yet!

syd is still pretty thin, but tall. 15 1/2 lbs and 26 1/2 inches long. her weight is like 30th percentile and her height is 85th percentile lol. that was about 5 days ago.

she has crazy hair too lol.

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/524724_411638512196025_100000496396928_1634210_813941722_n.jpg

weren't we going to find eachother on facebook? i dont think we ever did. you can find me by email [email protected]

aww sorry i have taken forever to reply!! ah she is jus sooooo cute! i love her wild hair, all stickin up- adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

if theo gets another ear infection b4 he is one they will consider gromits (inner ear tubes) jus to drain any fluid away from him inner ear, as repeated ear infections can be bad 4 ther hearing, my nephew has jus 20% of his hearing thru reoccuring ear infections :(

i hate the pill :( but im sensitive 2 the hormone balance in some contraceptives, and i was initially given microgynon as it doesnt have long term effects, easily stopped, and i jus stayed on it cos it dint make me feel ill :)

theo is now on the 91st centile, im not sure wher he is on height chart cos i jus do his height myself, our docs/health visitors dont do height b'cos apparently too many mums worry about if ther baby is small when too many factors affect height in babies, i-e small parents, preemie babies... etc

theo is sooo good, he jus started crawling last weekend, he can go from crawling position and sit himself up, he is so active!! amazing appetite, he has 3 meals a day and i offer him finger food after every meal, he has no teeth yet tho, he has been teething 4ever!!!

what has sid cutie-pie been like with eatin n sleepin??

theo has only recently started sleepin thru consistently!! bliss tho!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->