Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Hi ladies...I am joining you with a big fat BFN, AF arrived this morning! still smiling though and glad to be here with supportive people. I am CD 1 so a lot of us will be due to test around the same time :hugs:
I have ordered OPK for this next cycle. Only 2nd cycle TTC but worried I don't know my body as well as I thought I did (ie, when I ovulate) and also because of my age.....I wanted a BFP before I am 40 in 5 weeks :winkwink:
OK I know I am asking way to much on that score, but doing the OPK will give me something else to obsess about :shy:
On a positive note, I can join in some of the festive fun and get plenty of :sex: over Christmas.
I will be due to test on the 3rd January 2011.

Welcome Glowstar to, what will hopefully turn out to be, a lucky thread for us all!:flower: I can see us 3 obsessing over our OPK's and the smiley faces on them! :haha:

I think it's great that we will be Ovulating and testing around the same days we will have plenty to talk about during this period. Hoorah!

But, Glowstar don't let the age issue worry you, I read in another thread that a woman aged 42 got her surprise BFP since she wasn't really trying. Also, I think she mentioned she had a m/c a few years ago which is what made think that this is it for her, no :baby:. But, life is full of little surprises and hopefully we will get ours at New Year's!:happydance:

aww welcome glowstar, and im sure u can get a bfp too! mayb this will b ur cycle!! on thin new "lucky thread" lol. fx'd. x

glad we o'in at same time, im excited bout gettin my smiley face now, takes the pressure off the wait a bit!

WOOO! check out my signature....lol, <3 it!

YAY!! Nice! Cheers to that Kimberley :wine:

Right, I am off to watch a film with DH who is now starting to complain about me being on the laptop. Pff….men!

So have a good night girls and will chat in the morning!

Sweet BFP dreams! xxx

sweet bfp dreams- enjoy ur film, and company!!!remember the PMA'S LADIES!!

Ooohhhh check out my sig!!! LOL!
OH is rolling his eyes at me buying OPK's ...men eh! Can't imagine his expression if I mention Preseed :bike: He's not worried he's only 31. I suppose part of me worries about him being stuck with an old bird who can't give him what he wants :nope: to be fair he said it's more important to be with someone you love :kiss:
On that note......goodnight girls...tomorrow is another day of hope xoxo

Oh only just noticed this tread ! Can I join please ?

AF got me yesterday and she's being really mean and nasty and heavy =( This is only my 2nd cycle TTC and I have got three predictions saying this will be the cycle so FXed.

Next AF is due on 1st Jan so I am going to be peeing on the test at 23:55 on 31st Dec and looking at the test at 00:00 on 1st Jan =) It's gunna be the longest 5 mins of my life !

I'm not going to temp or do OPK's this month, I am just going to hope it will happen naturally.

I am going home for xmas and won't be back at mine until 10th Jan so I am only going to take 2 tests with me, both of which I am going to do at same time, I am going to use an IC and a FRER =)

Good luck ladies ! New year, new beginnings !!!

Hi ladies, can i join too? Af got me today so now on CD1 like most of you. It will be exciting all of us testing around the same time. Lets hope the new year has BFP's in store for all of us!!!!!! :)

I'm right here with you ladies! I'll know for certain tomorrow but I got a BFN tonight so I'm sure I'll see the witch tomorrow. I should be O'ing the day after Christmas and should know not too long after New Years...lets hope cycle #6 is it.

welcome all the new ttc-ers, im off 4 sum hardcore xmas shoppin, (feel like i left it late) also goin 2 buy my opk's 2day, x yay!

Was just thinking. Dya want me to make a small blinkie for this thread saying something like new year new beginnings? ?

wow- bak from toys r us! 250+ pounds lighter in the purse department...but a cupboard stacked fulla pressies! oh i LOVE xmas!! x

Oh only just noticed this tread ! Can I join please ?

AF got me yesterday and she's being really mean and nasty and heavy =( This is only my 2nd cycle TTC and I have got three predictions saying this will be the cycle so FXed.

Next AF is due on 1st Jan so I am going to be peeing on the test at 23:55 on 31st Dec and looking at the test at 00:00 on 1st Jan =) It's gunna be the longest 5 mins of my life !

I'm not going to temp or do OPK's this month, I am just going to hope it will happen naturally.

I am going home for xmas and won't be back at mine until 10th Jan so I am only going to take 2 tests with me, both of which I am going to do at same time, I am going to use an IC and a FRER =)

Good luck ladies ! New year, new beginnings !!!

Welcome BeesBella to the New Year's thread!! You've been added to the list!
Fx'd you get your BFP just in time for the New Year!

P.S. Love your Avatar…so cute! Its what we all want for 2011!!:flower:

Hello and a big warm welcome to the newcomers!

LOL! Kimberley I just got back from Xmas shopping too! Spent 500 euro and still do not manage to get pressies for everyone! It is a Bank holiday here in Vienna where we currently live and we are having some friends over for some warm orange punch. Yummm The only good thing about having AF show up is that I can enjoy a nice glass of wine with friends! hi hi!:drunk:. Hopefully I will receive the Preseed and OPK's tomorrow, so I can start BDing over the weekend! YAY!!

How are you all?

Hi ladies, can i join too? Af got me today so now on CD1 like most of you. It will be exciting all of us testing around the same time. Lets hope the new year has BFP's in store for all of us!!!!!! :)

Hello and welcome to the New Year's Thread!!! Let me know when you are planning to test so I can add you on the list in the front! :hugs:

I'm right here with you ladies! I'll know for certain tomorrow but I got a BFN tonight so I'm sure I'll see the witch tomorrow. I should be O'ing the day after Christmas and should know not too long after New Years...lets hope cycle #6 is it.

Hello and welcome to the New Year's Thread!!! Let me know when you are planning to test so I can add you on the list in the front! :hugs:

I have made these, dunno if anyone wants to use them and sorry if I haven't made one for the date you are planning to test on !
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/30dec.gif https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/30dec.gif https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/1jan.gif https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/3jan.gif
And if anyone wants one specially made then feel free to ask, after all it helps me avoid the four essays that I have to do ! This is so much more fun than Biochemistry !

wow them blinkys r gr8!! yeah blusatin, xmas shoppin jus 4 my children, not family, bf of any1 else yet!! spent a fair bit this yr, gota wrap them now,

i bought sum opks from tesco earlier, as i dnt wana order online and them b late and miss my 'o' so guna get sum preeseed too- jus gota prize the bank card off oh, lol
i explained it all 2 him earlier.....i THINK he understands it all...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->