Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Hey!!

Thanks for the invite over :hugs:
I shall be due to test 5th Jan and we're not trying this month. No Ticker, No looking at my Iphone app and no OPK's Just plenty of :sex: up to and after Christmas.

Fingers Crossed and good luck ladies xxxx

I will be testing on the 3rd too! :) Hubby's b day is the 4th, hope I can give him an awesome present of a BFP!

I have made these, dunno if anyone wants to use them and sorry if I haven't made one for the date you are planning to test on !
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/30dec.gif https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/30dec.gif https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/1jan.gif https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/3jan.gif
And if anyone wants one specially made then feel free to ask, after all it helps me avoid the four essays that I have to do ! This is so much more fun than Biochemistry !

Those are great Glowstar! How do you make them!! Can you please make me one saying that I test on the 3rd January? Thank u !!!:hugs:

Biochemistry?! wow! Although, obsessing over symptoms and talking about them with your TTC buddies is much more fun, don't you think?:dance: ha ha ha! So are you studying for a Masters? Doctorate?

As this is going to be a long and windy road until the New Year's and we will be sharing a lot between us till then, I would like to properly introduce myself. I am Nathalie, 31 yrs old. Hubby and I moved to Vienna 7 months ago (hubby is Austrian) and I am currently supposed to learn the "lovely" "smooth" and "delicate" language of German in order to be able to find work sometime soon...:coffee:

How about you?

Hey!!

Thanks for the invite over :hugs:
I shall be due to test 5th Jan and we're not trying this month. No Ticker, No looking at my Iphone app and no OPK's Just plenty of :sex: up to and after Christmas.

Fingers Crossed and good luck ladies xxxx

That's the best tactic! Sometimes just having fun and lots of relaxed :sex: brings results!:thumbup:

Hello!

I am Nic, I am 29 now and married to my Husband for 6 months!! We've been together for 4.5 years.
I have a son James who is 9 and we have a baby Noah who will be one next week. TTC No.3 and we want Noah to have a sibling close in age. James wants a sister!!!
Nice to meet you xxx

I will be testing on the 3rd too! :) Hubby's b day is the 4th, hope I can give him an awesome present of a BFP!

Aww sweetie, Fx'd you give your DH the best present EVER!!!!
:hugs:

Hello!

I am Nic, I am 29 now and married to my Husband for 6 months!! We've been together for 4.5 years.
I have a son James who is 9 and we have a baby Noah who will be one next week. TTC No.3 and we want Noah to have a sibling close in age. James wants a sister!!!
Nice to meet you xxx

Hi Nic, thanx for joining our thread! Baby Dust to you so James and baby Noah can have a sister to play with and later to take care of...:hugs:

How long have you been TTC?

P.S. Forgot to mention we are TTC Number 1

Hello!

Nice to meet you xxx

Hi Nic, thanx for joining our thread! Baby Dust to you so James and baby Noah can have a sister to play with and later to take care of...:hugs:

How long have you been TTC?

Thanks!! I am about to start Month 5. Nothing major, but I've never waited this long!!
How long for you? xx

Since June, although almost 2 years ago we were TTC for 5 months, but due to some personal stuff we were going through at the time, we decided to press pause on the BDing until 7 months ago. So, it's been a bumpy ride for us. I am hoping that using OPKs and Preseed this cycle (first timer with both) it will increase our chances to catch that egg!

Well loads and loads of luck to you!!!!! xx

Aww thank you sweetie! You too…!

Well, I am off to take a nice warm shower then watch another episode of Mad Men (I am so addicted to that show!!).

Sweet BFP dreams!!

xxxx

I have made these, dunno if anyone wants to use them and sorry if I haven't made one for the date you are planning to test on !
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/30dec.gif https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/30dec.gif https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/1jan.gif https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/3jan.gif
And if anyone wants one specially made then feel free to ask, after all it helps me avoid the four essays that I have to do ! This is so much more fun than Biochemistry !

Those are great Glowstar! How do you make them!! Can you please make me one saying that I test on the 3rd January? Thank u !!!:hugs:

Biochemistry?! wow! Although, obsessing over symptoms and talking about them with your TTC buddies is much more fun, don't you think?:dance: ha ha ha! So are you studying for a Masters? Doctorate?

As this is going to be a long and windy road until the New Year's and we will be sharing a lot between us till then, I would like to properly introduce myself. I am Nathalie, 31 yrs old. Hubby and I moved to Vienna 7 months ago (hubby is Austrian) and I am currently supposed to learn the "lovely" "smooth" and "delicate" language of German in order to be able to find work sometime soon...:coffee:

How about you?

Heya. I use paint shop pro and animation shop. I will make you over tomorrow what sort of colours do you want it? Do you want it animated?
I'm currently in my first year of my BSc biomedical science but not really enjoying so will hopefully be transferring to either nursing or midwwifery next year.
Ok well I am Jos, I am now 20 years old and I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, he is also 20 and in his first year of MComp Computer science. We live in Lincolnshire but are originally from east Anglia and are hopefully going to transfer university to UEA next year to be closer to family.
Sorry if this message looks weird I'm on my phone.

well as we are all sharing,

im kimberley,
im 23
i live in england,
i have 2 children, my son jack is 8, and my daughter is 5(yes b4 u rack your brains tooo much i was 15 when i had him) but i have raised him alone and been an awesome mum!!
im a teaching assistant, and studying 2 become a teacher in ks1-(3,4,5yr olds)
i am ttc baby 3..

SO LADIES how r we all feeling 2day? nice and positive, i am feeling gr8 2day, got my xmas tree up finally, (had 2 buy new fairy lights)..me and the kids had a great time doing it, even tho all the baubles wer at the bottom,as they cudnt reach very high up the tree...bless they do love 2 help, i hav finished all the xmas shoppin 4 my kids, and am decorating my homemade xmas cakes 2moro!! wooh! i am on a roll!!

I'm feeling good, very positive about next month, I think the fact I have had three psychic readings that say a January BFP make me feel more positive about it. I'm also really impatient at the moment though, waiting for AF to finish so I can start DTD again. I have brought a sexy Mrs. Claus outfit and I can't wait to try it out. I guess I'm gunna have to keep busy until ovulation happens, I think two practical write-ups, an assignment, an essay and revision for two tests should keep me busy for a while. Thank god the university library is open 24 hours, I'm going to do an all-nighter tomorrow and get as much work done as possible so I have more time to DTD during the Christmas holidays ! Although I can see me just being on here all night !

Something I have noticed since TTC is that I am actually quite healthy, without even really trying ! I always take my vits, I never drink coffee or tea (apart from herbal), I never drink alcohol (considering I'm a student, that's quite impressive I think), I go for a walk at least once a day, I always eat my fruit and veg, I don't eat meat and I only eat take-outs if OH really, really begs for one ! I am a good girl, I do however need to lose some weight. I'm 5ft 4in and I weigh 11st 7lbs ! More walking is in need once the ice thaws me thinks !

So what kinda aids are you guys using this cycle ? OPKs ? Preseed ? Temping ? I'm not doing anything this cycle apart from taking my vits and doing a hell of a lot of BD. I am going to take a nice relaxed approach and hope for the best ! =D

im kimberley,
im 23
i live in england,
i have 2 children, my son jack is 8, and my daughter is 5(yes b4 u rack your brains tooo much i was 15 when i had him) but i have raised him alone and been an awesome mum!!
i am ttc baby 3..

SO LADIES how r we all feeling 2day? nice and positive, i am feeling gr8 2day, got my xmas tree up finally, (had 2 buy new fairy lights)..me and the kids had a great time doing it, even tho all the baubles wer at the bottom,as they cudnt reach very high up the tree...bless they do love 2 help, i hav finished all the xmas shoppin 4 my kids, and am decorating my homemade xmas cakes 2moro!! wooh! i am on a roll!!

OMG Kimberley you are such a young mummy :hugs:! I find it very admirable how you managed to raise to 2 children on your own at such a young age! Well done sweetie!!

I also teach English but I give out private lessons (as I am not a Certified EFL or ESL teacher) to adults mainly Austrian Business people who have a basic knowledge of English but mostly need to learn how to compose emails and how to use the formal English Business language. I have marketing background so teaching was a bit of a challenge at first, but I am quite enjoying it now.

Good Morning!

How are you all feeling? Anxious I bet to start BDing again!:winkwink: Ditto!

Well, I wanted to share this with you, I had a horribly stressful and upsetting dream last night. I saw that my Father called me to tell me that his girlfriend just had a baby! Mind you my Father has remarried since he and my Mum divorced 25 years ago and he is happily married with his second wife (the 17 years they've been married). So as you can Imagine I was shocked to hear that!! When I asked where my Stepmother was and if she knew he told me she was in hospital because she didn't take the news very well. So I went to the hospital to visit her and she was distraught, she couldn't believe my Father would actually do this to us! So to cut what felt like a long dream….nightmare short , my Father brought his gf and the newborn at the hospital for us to meet! I was soooo mad at him I started shouting at him and told him all sorts, including that the "thing" (referring to the baby) should have been aborted and that he is an A*****le for destroying out family! I woke up with heart palpitations and soaking from cold sweats! I actually felt and still do (I know call me crazy, it's only a dream) guilty for pointing at the little baby girl and telling him that she shouldn't have lived basically! OMG what does all this mean?? Now, I am getting paranoid that I will never be able to have children!

I am wacko, I know! :wacko: LOL

Anyway, wanted to share this crazy dream with you girls.

Jos, that is so nice of you to find time to make me an animation Sig. You are probably very busy studying and preparing your Essays, so no stress, make it whenever you get sometime. No rush.:thumbup:

I've decided to use the treadmill today. I always feel better and am more energetic after I've worked out a bit. So i'll be joining you girl later. In the meantime should you have some spare time and you would like an entertaining read…here is a link to my blog.

Hope you enjoy it !

https://midlife30s.blogspot.com/

im kimberley,
im 23
i live in england,
i am ttc baby 3..

OMG Kimberley you are such a young mummy :hugs:! I find it very admirable how you managed to raise to 2 children on your own at such a young age! Well done sweetie!!

I also teach English but I give out private lessons (as I am not a Certified EFL or ESL teacher) to adults mainly Austrian Business people who have a basic knowledge of English but mostly need to learn how to compose emails and how to use the formal English Business language. I have marketing background so teaching was a bit of a challenge at first, but I am quite enjoying it now.
yeah i got preggo str8 after my 15th bday, but i dun it, i was determined 2 prove every1 wrong!! i had a hard time as ppl judged me 4 bein a teen mum, but i can hold my head up1 i dun a gr8 job, i honestly think i was always guna hav a baby, and i was made 2 b a mummy,

when ppl say about young mums not copin, i always say, is age really an issue...or is it about ability, cos i kno women who r 20-30+ who mistreat ther kids... i am proud of what i dun tho...2 amazin kids, the dads both left, raised them alone, had a flat when i turned 16 and left foster care! i wudnt imagine my life any other way!!!

Good Morning!

How are you all feeling? Anxious I bet to start BDing again!:winkwink: Ditto!

Well, I wanted to share this with you, I had a horribly stressful and upsetting dream last night. I saw that my Father called me to tell me that his girlfriend just had a baby! Mind you my Father has remarried since he and my Mum divorced 25 years ago and he is happily married with his second wife (the 17 years they've been married). So as you can Imagine I was shocked to hear that!! When I asked where my Stepmother was and if she knew he told me she was in hospital because she didn't take the news very well. So I went to the hospital to visit her and she was distraught, she couldn't believe my Father would actually do this to us! So to cut what felt like a long dream….nightmare short , my Father brought his gf and the newborn at the hospital for us to meet! I was soooo mad at him I started shouting at him and told him all sorts, including that the "thing" (referring to the baby) should have been aborted and that he is an A*****le for destroying out family! I woke up with heart palpitations and soaking from cold sweats! I actually felt and still do (I know call me crazy, it's only a dream) guilty for pointing at the little baby girl and telling him that she shouldn't have lived basically! OMG what does all this mean?? Now, I am getting paranoid that I will never be able to have children!

I am wacko, I know! :wacko: LOL

Anyway, wanted to share this crazy dream with you girls.

Jos, that is so nice of you to find time to make me an animation Sig. You are probably very busy studying and preparing your Essays, so no stress, make it whenever you get sometime. No rush.:thumbup:

stress does amazin things 2 our minds!! ttc is hard work, and mayb u jus feel let down by ur dad, ur dream was jus showin u the "worst case scenario" i think it is normal, i dreamt when i was preg that my baby was born wiv the ugliest face, it was actually the face of sum1 i kno, and i dropped my baby and ran out of the hosppital!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->