Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Ive been dying for her update too! Since we were both induced i hope hers didnt go as badly as mine! I vote boy for her too!

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/299695_287077027985508_100000496396928_1240087_2123210881_n.jpg

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/315595_287025347990676_100000496396928_1240014_35537522_n.jpg

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/316431_286354071391137_100000496396928_1237701_167318005_n.jpg

OMG ! She's beautiful ! You must be so proud ! Have you done your birth story yet ?

i had my lil BOY!!
on sunday 18th sept, at 9;45 am!!

baby theo caleb weighed jus 7lb 4oz!
i was in the hosp sat morn, for the planned induction but i was already in labour :)
fairly horrific as all labours are, lol, few comps, ( meconium in the water) and theo has a diff blood group 2 me (sumhow??) which meant when he was delivred he inhaled some and got an infection in his lung, but he is a-ok now and we only got home lastnight!!

ill upload pics ASAP" i need 2 upload from my camera 1st

congrats pretty she is beautiful!! what did lil rhiannon weigh>?

Congrats Kim !
I knew it would be a lil boy !!!!
Can't wait to see pictures !

She was 7lb 12oz...ive been working on my birth story...mine was pretty horrific too...i had meconnium in the fluid too! It was so scary... She got her lungs suctioned out and the next morning threw up poop on me! I cant believe our babies have the same birthday! That makes my heart happy. Oh! And told you it was a boy =)

finished!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/745500-arrival-sydney-rhiannon-page-traumatic-birth.html#post12975975

newborn theo.gif

this is theo-caleb, taken 13mins after delivery,
top pic is him with his daddy. and nxt pic is a lucky shot of him "smiling" SOOOO CUTE! IM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE!

hey pretty, i never wudda guessed we wud hav babies on the same day! what a turn-out eh??? lol,

Kim i love his coloring! When i was in the hospital i kept checking BNB to see if you had him to the point my MIL kept asking if you'd had had the baby...she was born in england so she thinks its super exciting =)

Kim, he's gorgeous !!!! Sooo cute !!!!

hey becky! lol, my name is kimberley, lol (kim)

yeah baby theo is super cute, love ur avatar, ur lil girl is gorg!! she looks very alert :)

my midwife was great she was ther thru the whole "ordeal" lol i am NEVER havin another baby again tho, that was by far, the worst labour i hav ever experienced, baby had his arm over his head so my contracions wer non productive, and i wasnt dialating!! grrr! i reached the point wher i was like "jus pull it out now!" haha!

so what is ur feedin method becky? u breast or bottle??or both?

thanx bee's i also think he is gorg, haha/. slightly bias opinion! but wow, he really is, lol

It took me forever to dialate as well! She had her head stuck in the lip of the cervix i guess? Pushing was not doing much either...did you read my birth story? I had to get the vaccuum =( i am exclusively breastfeeding...at her 2 day appointment they said she lost too much and if she hadnt gained weight in 48 hours i had to give her formula =( so i pumped too to make sure she was getting something...she never stayed latched though so i bought a nipple sheild and it was like magic! She eats like a champ now and gained 2 ounces when the weighed her. Yay!

I can tell he looks like you from when your avatar had your face....def looks way more like mama!

aww i had 2 really push the BF-ING, as theo was a bit poorly, he gained 2 oz on day 5!! and has jus been gaining since!! m/w said it was awesome that he had gained already!

ill read ur birth story later, i need 2 get an idea of what 2 do so i can write mine too :)

im exclusively breast feeding aswell, bit of a rough night lastnight, theo woke every 40-60mins 4 (.)(.)'s!! i think he wants 2 pacify himself instead of feed, consideing a binky now, as i cant actually wake up that often jus so he can be comforted wiv breast!
other than that he is awesome he loves bathing!! he cries when u 1st put him in, but soon loves it, tryin 2 bath him every evenin at same time b4 bed so he settles into a routine and knos bath is followed by bed, i hav 2 set some kinda routine as i hav older 2 who both hav a fairly rigid routine
so how has ur 1st 9days been with baby Rhiannon??

Sounds like syd! I know she is asking to eat way more often than she is actually hungry...she has a binky and she knows the difference...she's too smart lol. She actually sleeps about 4 hours at a time at night if i allow her in the bed with me...which ive been having to... Bbut getting her to go to sleep is totally different... Shes been learning to fight sleep the last few days. It makes DH very mad cuz sshes screaming to keep herself awake while he's wanting to go to bed...i told him to get used to it lol. She's also still learning to poop i think because she only goes once every couple days and leadng up to it she is miserable. But all in all she is a great baby...i love her to death. I post like 5 pix of her a day on fb...we should friend on there so you can see them =) its under my email [email protected] i think you can search by email lol. And awww we cant give them baths her until their cord falls off...i wash her hair and she liikes it so i am hoping baths go as well =)

Congratulations to Becky & Kim - two lovely happy healthy bundles. :)) I have just came on to check how you were both doing. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->