god I feel awful!!!

angelbump

Reaction score
I just want to sleep and because I cannot sleep I just want to cry! Honestly dont how im going to get through these festivities with a smile. I dont want to leave my house so my other half is inviting everyone round!! Yayyy..NOT!

Cant deal with feeling like a pile of shit and not to mention looking it lol.
Goodness me I know im lucky to not have any morning sickness as of yet buy I feel sick quite often and have a constant feeling of exhaustion! Meeeeh :( As long as baby is healthy in there and growing I know its worth it but gosh!

Im the same right now and even after our first two, OH cannot grasp what pregnancy actually does to me! Ive told him so many times but somehow he thinks im making it up! He cant understand why i feel shitty, crabbit, hot flushes, crampy, sweaty and not to mention exhausted by the afternoon that i need to go lie down for an hour! He thinks im feeling sorry for myself or something, i sooo wish we could swap places, just for a day! :haha: xx

This is my first baby so I don't know what it normal. Today is the first day I feel exhausted. I also feel like my husband thinks I'm making it up. My only other symptom is sore breasts atm. If it says like this I can handle this... Lol but I doubt it will. I think I'm 5+2.

Try and relax but try and enjoy the holidays. Xx

I'm feeling dreadful to. Feel like I've got flu and this has been going on for a week now. Just wanna sleep and cry.
Emotions are all over the place. I cannot see no light at the end of the tunnel yet.

I hope you feel better soon xx

Let yourselves off the hook girls! If your immune system was strong it'd bunt that little bean out. So here we are with sore throat and for me glands under chin that feel like they'll explode. I'm nestled up in bed watching movies with my cat & cup of decaf tea in hand :)
The movies sometimes make me fall asleep. Just allow yourself to feel like crap, be lazy and enjoy. I hope you all feel better soon. Eat frequently small high protein snacks. Protein is the building blocks baby needs and repairs the body especially when you're not well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->