God is Great!

ToughhGal

Expecting A Miracle
Reaction score
Hey ladies :hugs:

I am happy to announce that I am (cautiously) pregnant with my first, after 3 or 4 years TTC, on and off.

This forum has been good to me so I thought I would share what I did: prayer and Fertilaid. Me and lovely OH ordered 3 months worth of the value pack and both took it in January. Im pretty sure only a couples days before O. Which really surprised me. It didn't take long at all! I still have about 12 days worth of my first bottle. And of course, with consistent prayer, I was heard <3

I found out on the 10th (day of expected period) and have been a raging POAS addict. And also paranoia that this isn't real or will go away.

Baby dust and good thoughts to everyone!

Attachments

• 0213140451.jpg
    0213140451.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 61
awwwe congratulations dear, happy and healthy 9 months....

Aww congrats!! So much more special when u'v waited so long my first took 5 years & i too were in total shock first few weeks wishing u h&h 9 months!! X

thank everyone! and yes, Mom2Sam, I can't seem to buy enough pregnancy tests right now :haha:

Congratulations :)
Have a happy, healthy 9 months.

Oh dear I thank God for ur life. U r a testimony indeed. Have a happy and safe and healthy 9 months. God always hears the cry of his children.

Oh dear I thank God for ur life. U r a testimony indeed. Have a happy and safe and healthy 9 months. God always hears the cry of his children.

Thank you <3 and AMEN. :hugs:

Congratulations!!

I feel like my prayers were heard this cycle too - got my bfp last week. Been thanking God every day since for this blessing! :)

Congratulations!!

I feel like my prayers were heard this cycle too - got my bfp last week. Been thanking God every day since for this blessing! :)

I feel you there girl. best feeling ever!

Love stories like this! Have a wonderful 9 months x

Congratulations :happydance:

Being a Mummy is the best, you'll LOVE it x

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Amen to those beautiful lines! God is indeed great and I wish you a very happy and wonderful 9 months. God bless xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->