god send

Hoping

Reaction score
Thomas had really bad nappy rash and we were using cotton wool and water, and wipes at night. The wipes I had were pampers sensitive.

Well, the HV told me that cotton wool and water alone will not get rid of the bacteria and to use baby soap too. She also recommended huggies pure wipes. I have been using huggies pure wipes for over a week now at all changes, and this along with patting him dry and applying sudacream, his nappy rash has completely gone.

So if you want to use wipes, and are worried about nappy rash, these are great! And at the moment are on buy one get one free in Sainsburys and Boots.

ciaran had nappy rash and i switched to simple babywipes they have no perfume in them they are great:D ciarans nappy rash has gone :D https://www.simple.co.uk/Uploads/ShopItems/123/ShopItemImg1_PICT/Baby_Moisture_and_Care_Wipes_550_xlrg.jpg

We also found that Kamilosan works better than Sudocrem for some reason. Is apparently a bit more natural. I know it can def be bought in ASDA.

I use zinc cream all the time :)

We still use cotton wool and water with a bit of baby bath mixed in.

have you ever tried wiping your nose with pampers baby wipes? the so called sensitive ones? i did - and they stung to high heaven!!
(i had a cold! and no tissue near by so i used pamers! lol)

Iv always used cotton wool and water and if i use wipes which is very very rarely i use the simple ones too...they are great xx

boots own brand of wipes, in the purple packet are amazing! i dont like the huggies ones as i find them to be really papery and i dont like using the same wipe for more than one wipe and they dont take much off!

Liv had a little bit of nappy rash and I used huggies wipes and Sudocream - it cleared straight away x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->